• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

i do. i watch both of Kaley Cuoco's Big Bangs.
& Ariel's reduced ones...though she might still be jailbait.
Penny Dreadful is also back. That Eva Green is sooo feckin hot.
so is PoI. wtf is Sarah Shahi?
Compiling final season Banshee, Daredevil & The Americans to binge watch.

new thing on Sky Atlantic tonight called a game of thrones, it's very well made but it does feel like we've been dropped in the deep end a bit, maybe it's a second series or there was a pilot last week which I missed?

I think it's going to be quite a hit

I have every single episode of GoT on my Sky+ box, maybe I will start watching it one of these days, I keep on postponing it

I love The Big Bang Theory. All of the characters are funny and the story is always interesting. I always have good vibes after watching every episode.

tits and dragons...what's not to like? :)
Always good to hear from TV's Lovejoy

Franco-Baldini-has-been-a-007.jpg

Now that Australia are winning the Eurovision (on just their second attempt), maybe you guys get to host it next year? Finals have to take place in Europe according to the rules.

Anybody watching the Blacklist? I have just finished watching episode 17 of season 3, Mr Solomon: Conclusion, and I need to ask WTF just happened? OMG

I did not see that happening? It cannot be for real because if it is then this show will never be the same again

Anybody watching the Blacklist? I have just finished watching episode 17 of season 3, Mr Solomon: Conclusion, and I need to ask WTF just happened? OMG

I did not see that happening? It cannot be for real because if it is then this show will never be the same again

Yes it was a very big "happening".........not convinced she is dead!
Thing get a little strange for a while........

Back