• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

I have yet to watch BB but fully intend to do the box set(s) session at some point because as much as things like The Wire create debate about quality etc, I have honestly yet to hear one person/critic say a bad thing about BB.

I have yet to watch BB but fully intend to do the box set(s) session at some point because as much as things like The Wire create debate about quality etc, I have honestly yet to hear one person/critic say a bad thing about BB.

there is literally nothing bad to say about breaking bad apart from maybe one episode about a fly. those who have seen it will know what i mean

People moaning about ONE bad episode of Breaking Bad. Kinda puts things in perspective doesn't it? Other shows have bad seasons let alone episodes.

Exactly. Other than that, I can't think of one episode I haven't liked. Sure there have been ones that aren't as gripping as some but they are very interesting and build character.

For those that do like The Wire you should definitely check out 'Homicide: Life On The Street' and 'Oz' (if you haven't already). Both are by David Simon and both are outstanding television.

It would have to be box set though as they haven't been on tv for years.

I have a quick question

Is it just my torrent or does Breaking Bad not contain any subtitles for the Spanish? I dont understand a friggin word - or is this on purpose to keep us in suspense and then we will find out later malarky

Got halfway through the third season of bb, got bored for some reason. Found the lead guy bloody annoying.

I have a quick question

Is it just my torrent or does Breaking Bad not contain any subtitles for the Spanish? I dont understand a friggin word - or is this on purpose to keep us in suspense and then we will find out later malarky

Mi torrente no tienen subtítulos, pero en realidad no importa, al final ya que sabemos lo que está pasando. Usted es una mierda gorda.

fudging loved Homicide back in the day but was kind of disappointed when Andre Brauer (?)'s character went through those medical issues. He was my favourite detective.

fudging loved Homicide back in the day but was kind of disappointed when Andre Brauer (?)'s character went through those medical issues. He was my favourite detective.

Love Pembleton.

tumblr_ljobsobVj91qfk3soo1_500.png

Like a bit of Munch as well;

tumblr_litutpSMQo1qdrbw6o1_500.jpg

Back