• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

i have watched all of Breakin Bad and it is very very good - it drags on a bit but excellent. Season five thus far only has eight episodes and I have to wait for SIX fudging MONTHS for the other eight? Are you fudgeIN KIDDING ME? thats like fudging insane INfudgingSANE

=D>
We should have a celebration everytime a poster makes it to the end of BB lol.. It's been mentioned so many times there must about 100 posters watching the various seasons due to this thread!

I also hate mid-season breaks (stupid idea).. although compared to the UK where you're lucky if a good show gets 6 episodes a series I guess we should be grateful.

tumblr_llgamqQLBD1qcjzcm.gif

Last edited:
hate to be that guy but im struggling for enthusiasm with BB - getting towards the end of season 3 and it's all been very meh so far. everything outside of the main story arc just feels tacked on and irrelevant. will stick it out because the idea of the main story is interesting enough but i feel it just should have been a much better show

Saw shed seven a year or so ago whilst in uni in liverpool. Also saw cast and shack.... Proper bands. Im interested in this japenese beer festival in march, brighton isnt that far from me, as your aware.

Shed Seven - most underrated band along with Cast

i have watched all of Breakin Bad and it is very very good - it drags on a bit but excellent. Season five thus far only has eight episodes and I have to wait for SIX fudging MONTHS for the other eight? Are you fudgeIN KIDDING ME? thats like fudging insane INfudgingSANE

MADNESS

It's MADNESS!!!!!

Saw shed seven a year or so ago whilst in uni in liverpool. Also saw cast and shack.... Proper bands. Im interested in this japenese beer festival in march, brighton isnt that far from me, as your aware.

Moshi Moshi are running it again, not sure if it is ticketed this time or not, we got an invite because i guess we are still on their mailing list from last time. The was a lovely market last time selling Japense goods food and other stuff, i brought 3 t-shirts from them last time.

We are staying at the Thistle Hotel which is right by it for the friday and saturday night. The is a tasting session in one of the conference rooms on the Saturday afternoon. I am a lover of beer festivals and real ale festivals. Taking this thread a little off topic haha

I absolutely love the song walkaway by cast one of my all time favourites. Another band of that period i always liked as well was embrace.

I saw Embrace, won tickets on XFM to see them at an HMV gig, they were excellent. Britpop - cant beat it man.

Cast - walkaway and sandstorm are unreal

I absolutely love the song walkaway by cast one of my all time favourites. Another band of that period i always liked as well was embrace.

Seen embrace twice, brilliant. New album out soon. Will probably check out the beer festival, will pop down on the train. I saw that company did it last time, nothing about the next one though.

Seen embrace twice, brilliant. New album out soon. Will probably check out the beer festival, will pop down on the train. I saw that company did it last time, nothing about the next one though.

where are you pompey?

glad to convert anyone to jap beer it is top draw, nothing beats sussex ale. Im a fixture on the sussex real ale festivals. I know how sad that sounds but i don't care.

I saw Embrace, won tickets on XFM to see them at an HMV gig, they were excellent. Britpop - cant beat it man.

Cast - walkaway and sandstorm are unreal

The more i discover about you the more reasons i find to love you.

John im not joking i want to hold you till i die i wanna hold you till we both break down and cry. Nah just fudging, but seriously your a pretty cool guy, good taste in music, football, you like smoking the pot don't you? yep we have a lot in common:p

The more i discover about you the more reasons i find to love you.

John im not joking i want to hold you till i die i wanna hold you till we both break down and cry. Nah just fudging, but seriously your a pretty cool guy, good taste in music, football, you like smoking the pot don't you? yep we have a lot in common:p

You worry me haha

We are meant to be together you fudgein freak

DHSF and chich are definitely the same bi-polar person. his name is jonas and he's posting under separate account names. a schizophrenic maniac who loves himself and has sexually related anger management issues.. i'm sure of it.

hate to be that guy but im struggling for enthusiasm with BB - getting towards the end of season 3 and it's all been very meh so far. everything outside of the main story arc just feels tacked on and irrelevant. will stick it out because the idea of the main story is interesting enough but i feel it just should have been a much better show

Its ok I struggled and then decided there were better things to do with my life.

where are you pompey?

glad to convert anyone to jap beer it is top draw, nothing beats sussex ale. Im a fixture on the sussex real ale festivals. I know how sad that sounds but i don't care.

Im in Portchester. Worked for wetherspoons for over 10 years and as a northerner, i know my ale. None of this southern light tinkle for me. I really enjoy the darker ones and high Abv... Old tom, old peculiar etc i had a ruddy darter the other day, very good.

Used to drink Saporo (import) and Kirin a lot.

DHSF and chich are definitely the same bi-polar person. his name is jonas and he's posting under separate account names. a schizophrenic maniac who loves himself and has sexually related anger management issues.. i'm sure of it.

haha - you got me

Back