• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Watched the first episode of Shōgun, pretty good..It's very hyped but room for improvement in the next episodes

nyone seen Under the Banner of Heaven? Just about to start
I thought the first episode was really good. Got to episode 4 and I am finding the religious element hard to believe, but then that is the whole point of the story. Main character is very good.

I thought the first episode was really good. Got to episode 4 and I am finding the religious element hard to believe, but then that is the whole point of the story. Main character is very good.

I found the whole flashbacks to the religion side OTT and distracting but enjoyed it. Had to keep reminding myself it was a true story. Crazy really

Enjoyed the first episode of Masters of the Air. Has a lot to live up to compared to Band of Brothers and The Pacific which are two of my favourite tv shows of all time but a good start. I’ve read online that the finale was very good so I’ve got high hopes.

Enjoyed the first episode of Masters of the Air. Has a lot to live up to compared to Band of Brothers and The Pacific which are two of my favourite tv shows of all time but a good start. I’ve read online that the finale was very good so I’ve got high hopes.
It’s a good show.
its feels a bit disjointed but it’s still a quality production

I can here to ask exactly this and to see if anyone knows owt about the source material.

All i know it was a book. Also something to do with isaac newtons gravitational theory. 3 bodies made it impossible to calculate.

The trailer doesn't give much away.

I don't actually want to go further and spoil it for myself.

Ok watched the first 2 episodes. It's a bit all over the place. I get it's a mystery, but the tone is bouncing about. I don't really care about anything that happens in that world. All the characters could die in episode 3 and i'd be meh.

The 3 Body Problem on Netflix was excellent
I'm reading the 1st book of the trilogy it was based on so will skip to the 2nd tonight and start
The books apparently are very hard to follow though

Back