• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Started watching The English Game on Netflix. Quite good for the first few episodes, interesting to see how football was in the beginning, but it got quite boring pretty quickly.

Season 4 of High Maintenance is out. Excellent, as usual!

Match Of Their Day was pretty good last night. Jenas was the guest and they showed the 4-4 against Arse and his debut for Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

At the end he picked Arse 2 - 4 United at Highbury. Amazing how fired up each side was, Roy Keane was going psycho. Shame the PL isn't still like that, but then by todays standards the ref would have blown his whistle every 2 seconds.

I felt that season two was a little weak by its own very high standards. Still better than most TV though. This latest one stands out.

I wonder if someone with more time than me were to analyse the two shows they'd find some of their popularity based in the escapism that a show about extraordinary people living ordinary lives brings.

Do you not have any spare time at the moment to analyse this

Started watching Drive to Survive. How knew formula 1 was so exciting? :p
It's an excellent documentary - really captures the feel of a pit lane.

I'm staggered how bitchy and vindictive the sport is at that level. Not so surprising at lower levels of the sport but where there's that much money and reputation at stake it's mad.

Season finale of Better Call Saul tonight.
Only one more season apparently to be made after this.
Last week's episode contained some masterful directing and acting.

Just begun Ozark (season 1) thanks to some of your recommendations.
Watched Tiger King and Liar recently with the wife and we'll move onto Quiz and The Nest.
The most recent season of Money Heist (Casa de Papel) was on Netflix recently too.

Last edited:
Back