• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Jack Ryan S2 Thoughts

Did they have to shoot up the whole palace and kill loads of essentially innocent people?

And, once they had done that, what difference would have killing one more, the president, have made, even more so as they had hard evidence he had killed the US Senator?
I really like them
By bro in law who is a big Jack Ryan book fan doesnt
He is wrong

I really like them
By bro in law who is a big Jack Ryan book fan doesnt
He is wrong

I like it too, I’ve read all of the books, the character is quite different.

Surprised they killed Matisse, his counterpart in the books was a major recurring character. I guess as they’ve made Jack such a superhero they don’t need him.

I like it too, I’ve read all of the books, the character is quite different.

Surprised they killed Matisse, his counterpart in the books was a major recurring character. I guess as they’ve made Jack such a superhero they don’t need him.
Indeed
Jack is basically intelligent Rambo
Although I do think Noomi Rapaces character will come back

I thought S1 was brilliant and half way through S2. Still enjoying it but S1 was better.

I am going to read the books in chronological order and have just bought Without Remorse, the first one the Jack Ryanverse
I've read all of the books by Tom Clancy and then subsequent authors since TC's death

In my research to find which book to start with I found 28 books in all:

27 Enemy Contact
28 Code of Honour

Thats just the Jack Ryan ones, he created three other series, Op-Centre, Power Plays and Net Force, mostly written by others like the later Ryanverse ones. Did a few stand alone novels too, Red Storm Rising was particularly good iirc.

I read them in published order rather than timeline order, which worked pretty well, The Hunt for Red October is the best imo, same with the films.

Thats just the Jack Ryan ones, he created three other series, Op-Centre, Power Plays and Net Force, mostly written by others like the later Ryanverse ones. Did a few stand alone novels too, Red Storm Rising was particularly good iirc.

I read them in published order rather than timeline order, which worked pretty well, The Hunt for Red October is the best imo, same with the films.

I am gonna take my time but will read them in chronological order, I think mainly because generally I prefer sequels to prequels, I am funny like that.

By the way Michael B. Jordan is scheduled to play John Clark in Rainbow Six

Back