• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

[video=youtube;i8i5CR4kDjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8i5CR4kDjM[/video]

This looks good, hopefully will get a sky atlantic run

The Walking Dead will have a spinoff companion series in 2015, AMC has confirmed

The hit zombie drama, which stars Andrew Lincoln, Steven Yeun and Norman Reedus, follows the story of a group of survivors struggling to stay alive in a post-apocalyptic world dominated by flesh-eating zombies.

Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd and David Alpert will exec produce the spinoff show.

"Building on the success of the most popular show on television for adults 18-49 is literally a no-brainer," said Charlie Collier, AMC's president and general manager.

"We look forward to working with Robert, Gale and Dave again as we develop an entirely new story and cast of characters. It's a big world and we can't wait to give fans another unforgettable view of the zombie apocalypse."

Kirkman added: "After ten years of writing the comic book series and being so close to the debut of our fourth, and in my opinion, best season of the TV series, I couldn't be more thrilled about getting the chance to create a new corner of the Walking Dead universe.

"The opportunity to make a show that isn't tethered by the events of the comic book, and is truly a blank page, has set my creativity racing."

The Walking Dead returns for its fourth series on AMC on October 13. It will premiere in the UK on Friday, October 18 on Fox

not sure about that, love the walking dead (comics and tv show) but companion series tend to be awful, i'm thinking of the lone gunman here

not sure about that, love the walking dead (comics and tv show) but companion series tend to be awful, i'm thinking of the lone gunman here

Yeh Lone Gunmen was pants! Bloody loved the X-Files, bet we see them reboot it with a new Mulder and Scullly within the next 5-10 years!

In my opinion, Breaking Bad is the greatest tv show of all time. I just know the finale will be so much more satisfying than The Sopranos cop out of a finale. They've already started tying up loose ends and there's still two episodes left.

In two weeks time, my two favourites shows will be finished, Breaking Bad and Dexter :(

They tell the story so well in BB. Know what perspective to take, what to leave out/show etc. Sad, its coming to an end but its definitely time. I found the first 8 eps of this final series a bit pointless. The last four or so have been awesome though.

Kingdawson, what have you made of Dexter season 8? I've been massively disappointed with the direction they've gone in. When you compare the final season to Breaking Bad season 5, there's no comparison.

[video=youtube;i8i5CR4kDjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8i5CR4kDjM[/video]

This looks good, hopefully will get a sky atlantic run

Cannot ever remember watching a HBO production that was disappointing. Sopranos, Rome, Deadwood, Generation Kill, Boardwalk Empire etc etc

Hopefully this isn't the first. Looks good.

Agreed, looks good, hopefully will get to see it over here soon.

Watched the 4th episode of season 1 of Breaking Bad tonight, slower episode but builds up the motivation for the continuing seasons. I think it's well scripted, well acted and I can definitely see why the show is enjoyed by many.

Agreed, looks good, hopefully will get to see it over here soon.

Watched the 4th episode of season 1 of Breaking Bad tonight, slower episode but builds up the motivation for the continuing seasons. I think it's well scripted, well acted and I can definitely see why the show is enjoyed by many.

Gets better every season as Walt becomes a bigger douchebag as the show moves on. Gets more action packed too. Plus a lot of great characters still to come i.e. Mike, Gus, Saul, Huell etc. Trust me, when you're up to speed you'll know what I mean.

Word of advice, don't read any articles or go on YouTube etc, you'll find spoilers.

Yup, I'm massively trying to avoid spoilers. Naturally, I've stumbled across a couple of bits of information but nothing which is too impacting. I'm intending to try to get to the end of the first season by the end of this week.

I have this week off, and in the past I'd be glued to a show like this but too many other things to take care of, so tonight's episode was the first that I'd seen since Friday.

Breaking Bad was so full of powerful moments this last episode. Supreme writing and performing.

Also if you like Boardwalk Empire, it was fun to see Jeffrey Wright's mannered rendition of Dr Narcisse. And the introduction of J Edgar Hoover.

Back