• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official site

Sky sports takes too long to load. Must be all the adverts or JavaScript or something. Looks nice tho the menu bar at the top is a bit too busy.

Loads alright for me. If it was a site for just 1 club then it would be smaller, more compact and less advertising.

On the Spurs official site, my bookmark was set to https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ and I couldn't get on.

Remove the secure server bit (https) and I got on no problem. It even seems faster than usual.

Something happening on 08/07/13: new kits to be revealed.

This is nothing less than a disgrace imo

So Spurs break their transfer record - but no one in the world can go on the OS and read about it ](*,)

These problems have been going on for way to much time now

This is nothing less than a disgrace imo

So Spurs break their transfer record - but no one in the world can go on the OS and read about it ](*,)

These problems have been going on for way to much time now

Even when the site is working it's brick. Basic spelling mistakes and mis information.

Is this new?

beer%20bucket%20470x155px.jpg

no official first day training pictures on the site......w@nk

no official first day training pictures on the site......w@nk

Hahaha im glad im not the only disappointed by this. I think every club should follow's City's example by uploading 10+ min clips on youtube of what happens behind the scenes. I am sure they garner much more support by that alone.

Hahaha im glad im not the only disappointed by this. I think every club should follow's City's example by uploading 10+ min clips on youtube of what happens behind the scenes. I am sure they garner much more support by that alone.

i didnt know City did that. Great idea. And to think all we are asking for is some simple daily pics :(

it's amazing how fattlestone always looks really fit and lean in pre-season, but as the season proper progresses and he gets no game time, he gets fatter and slower.

Back