• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official site

They're just preparing to unveil the signings of Paulinho, Villa, the two croatian wunderkids, Messi, Pele and a new cleaning lady.

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial 18h

These problems are intermittent and sporadic and we are working overtime to find a solution. Thanks, as always, for your patience.

two bob site anyway

amazing how poor it is for a club that really wants to market itself and grow the brand etc. That one sign on to all areas is awful, get logged out anytime you go to a different area and different areas aren't integrated so they have completely different look and feels

Clear your cache was the message from Spurs.

Hate to say it, but arsenal.com is one of the best football sites I've seen. It's fantastic.

Clear your cache was the message from Spurs.

Hate to say it, but arsenal.com is one of the best football sites I've seen. It's fantastic.

on another planet compared to ours

sort it out Levy

Arenal.com is brick So is ours. I prefered it before the new look. I also really like skysports.com its easy to use and would look smart as a club website.

Sky sports takes too long to load. Must be all the adverts or JavaScript or something. Looks nice tho the menu bar at the top is a bit too busy.

I think City's site is the best.

Doesn't our site use Autonomy software? Aren't they supposed to good and shouldn't the web site of a club they sponsor work?

Uploading all the pictures of Paulinho, Villa, Soldado, Pjanic, the croatian lads and Bale signing his new contract is taking its toll .... :)

Can you imagine just how many hits the OS is getting at the moment, everyone on this board, and others, all trying to be the first to start an official signing thread on a forum.

Deja vu.

Milti-ticket packages go on-sale on Monday, and just like last year the site wa down for maintenance. Typical

Back