• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

If we can get our act together for the final matches, you have to fancy our chances of nicking second place off Emirates Marketing Project, who have all but imploded.

Fingers crossed that we can finish this season as strongly as we did in 2010 when we beat Chavski, City, Everton, Wigan and Stoke during the run in...

if you were just listening to the commentary you wouldn't even know saints were playing.

Liverpool this, Liverpool that. I still cant handle that we lost to them last week.

at some point surely the media will accept that its not the 80's anymore and Liverpool aren't fudging Barcelona!!??

Bloody good player though, box to box mid and in all truth is probably better than what we have playing up front.

Im not denying that Fellaini isnt a decent player. Just saying that he wouldnt come to us in my opinion.

Everton are too similar a team to us, and he has always said he wants to play for a huge club. We're a big team but not huge.

I cant stand people saying 'worldy' all the time. Do people really want to attempt to sound as illiterate as Paul fudging Merson. Unbelievable. Is it fashionable now or something?

GHod help the English language.

I guess that's what happens when TV and Radio keep employing useless illiterate mongs like Gale, Walsh and Merson. Sort it out.

Is it compulsory that you have to be a proll to get a job in football TV?

Andros Townsend keep being awesome
What's the odds on him playing for England before he does his next for Spurs?

2 - 0 Saints. The worlds greatest club not looking like Barcelona at the moment.

Whats Rodgers excuse this time? He's trying to recreate football in a new not yet seen form, much like the soaring individualism of romanticism spawn from the scientific reasoning of the enlightenment?

Brendan Rodgers: its football but not as we know it.

Back