• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Everton really are a good side now who have some belief. Just like Saudi Sportswashing Machine last season, only in my view actually a better team overall.

Err? They are closing the gap. Just 3 points behind us. They are practically our rivals, what's there to like!

Nasty racist scousers iirc from my last visit there.
Amazing how different they are to the red side of the city!

A Saudi Sportswashing Machine equaliser and the last 2 days are PERFECT

Err? They are closing the gap. Just 3 points behind us. They are practically our rivals, what's there to like!

Arsenal are down to 6th now with City and Chelsea their next league games.
That's what there is to like especially as we'll be after the same players in January.

Kieron Dyer is on to shore things up... safe as houses! lol

fudge's sake Saudi Sportswashing Machine, get an equaliser.

Great result that. Although they will have some belief for our game now. Still got to back our boys.

Fair play to Arry and QPR. Does us a favour on one hand but makes our visit to them that much harder.

Maybe that win could make QPR over-confident when they play us, who knows

Great result that. Although they will have some belief for our game now. Still got to back our boys.

In some ways I prefer them to have a win and be up for it. Them opening up against us at home and attacking is better for us.

Or eliminate any complacency from us. If we turn up for a game we should win so I don't think this is a bad result for us in any way.

Back