• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Here's hoping Ajax get at least a point in the reverse fixture. That would almost guarantee City to finish last in their group.

I've been in London since the Chelsea game (on a course). Was going to go to Arsenal tonight, couldn't be bothered, wish I had. I went to QPR v Everton on Sunday. Rangers are crap, even their fans lack belief. Can't see them turning over the Scum, but it would be nice.

Everyone was bumming Steve Bould at the start of the season saying how he's turned Arsenal into a strong defensive unit, normal service has resumed now.

QPR are rank, they couldn't beat Everton who had ten men and no Fellaini.

Never heard a supposed unbiased commentator air his quite obvious hatred of Spurs as much as he does

Yep, we pay good money to listen to his total tosh. Can't stand him.
I think he actually tries to be subtle with his little digs but it's glaringly obvious. Bellend.

Emirates Marketing Project's starting 11 cost £191m, Ajax starting 11 = £2.7m

And they all went to City for "the project" and CL football. Going out at the group stage second year running. Fabulous use of money.

Definitely want to see a clip of the Schalke fans singing Glory Glory asap.

far more pressure on your team to perform me thinks.

Plus Harry's 'up-and-at-em/'ave-a-go' style will win more games than those lost in the group stage; problems mainly start in the much more tricky and tactical knock-out stages. Mancini is too cautious most of the time and now he's changed a winnig formula to try and create anew defensive strategy; perhaps trying to follow Juventus's formation?

All very, very true. However, I was hoping for a conversation along the lines of "Mercenary club!" and "Soulless team!". Anything to distract from the shambles that is tonight and our season!

So guys, that Adebayor, eh? Don't say I didn't warn you.

All very, very true. However, I was hoping for a conversation along the lines of "Mercenary club!" and "Soulless team!". Anything to distract from the shambles that is tonight and our season!

That he's injury prone?

Oddly that was one thing that never came up.

Nah, that he's hung like tree trunk which makes his manager drop him out of jealousy.

3ab5f0b7_OohMatron.jpeg

I think your team spirit is virtually non existent. One game that sticks in my mind is your defeat at the Emirates last season. Balotelli was on the floor apparently injured as the half time whistle went, didn't see one player go over to check on him as the two teams walked off, every player either walked right past him or stepped over him. Now compare that to when Bonucci put his hand over Balotelli's mouth after his goal against Ireland at the Euros so that he wouldn't get in trouble with the manager, quite a contrast.

You can't buy team spirit that clubs like Ajax and Dortmund have.

Great performance by Dortmund again today. Great side to watch too. Klopp keeps looking like a genius. Hope they go through along with Real from that group, want to see more of them in the CL as well as wanting to see City fail.

How come it's not as easy as you lot made it look. :(

I don't see your side attacking with much pace and when your best defender has forgotten how to defend you have a problem. kompany was key to you winning the league along with some other stand out players at times Toure, Tevez and plenty more however every time I've seen you this season you just haven't got going.

You can't rely in dzeko to keep bailing you out either.

You desperately need a system if play that gets the ball to the better players fast and with players like Rodlwell, Barry and Milner you don't have that IMO

Back