• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Anyone watching Chelsea/Emirates Marketing Project friendly on ESPN?

50th minute and Chelsea winning 3-0.

Edit - 15 mintues later and it's 3-2!

Edit2 - :lol: 4-3 city, last minute winner

Last edited:
BVB XI: Weidenfeller; Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer; Bender, Gündogan; Blaszczykowski, Reus, Grosskreutz; Lewandowski

FC Bayern XI: Neuer; Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Alaba; Martinez, Schweinsteiger; Robben, Muller, Ribery; Mandzukic

Strongest possible team for Dortmund obviously without Gotze and it's pretty much the strongest team Bayern can put out too. Which is great to see, I think we could get an outstanding final. Dortmund like to attack attack attack and Bayern have scored a shed load this season, an early goal would be perfect.

I'm team Dortmund for tonight.

Hope Bayern will for once concede a few to make it a bit entertaining.

Not much football on after this. The European under 21 championships in Israel will be good though. Spain and Holland have pretty sick line-ups at u21 level.

Waiting to see loads of empty corporate seats ruining the fantastic support for the two german teams..

Id love Dortmund to win, they are everything thats right with football but as we know only ****s seem to prevail so no doubt FC Hollywood will win

Hope Bayern will for once concede a few to make it a bit entertaining.

Not much football on after this. The European under 21 championships in Israel will be good though. Spain and Holland have pretty sick line-ups at u21 level.

confederations cup in Brazil starts June 15th and lasts 2 weeks

confederations cup in Brazil starts June 15th and lasts 2 weeks

Yeah, go Tahiti in that one!

Will be a quiet summer though compared to last year. Only the Tour de France and the bigger athletics meetings will be of interest to me. Maybe Wimbledon too for others.
I will try to ignore pre-season games. They're awful.

Yeah, go Tahiti in that one!

Will be a quiet summer though compared to last year. Only the Tour de France and the bigger athletics meetings will be of interest to me. Maybe Wimbledon too for others.
I will try to ignore pre-season games. They're awful.

The Ashes !!!!

where is goetze?

dont tell me the guy fudging ducked out of it cause he is playing against his future employers

he is a **** if he did

I swear they said goetze was going to be fine for the game last week? the guy just fudging chickened out.

Was watching a preview earlier and Klinsman said he shouldnt not play just because its Bayern and if he doesnt play itll always hang over him and questions asked if he is a bottler...

Back