• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Out of fudging nothing they score 3 goals. Wigan started the second half pretty well - should've scored when Kone came one on one with that retread of a Polish guy the arses have in goal. fudge em.

We blew our chance not Wigan ...
Can't hope for favours from others.Everton away Fulham at home etc not good enough tbh

This makes Sundays game against Sunderland easier they have nothing to play for and they are without several key players, doing our job has been made easier

Fcuk it boys don't get worked up about it. It's only champions league football and more important things in life.

Just remember you are not an arrogant ugly Lordy bellendy smelly and armchair clapping fan.

We were always clutching at straws, despite what a few thought. This match fell perfect for Arsenal in the end.

Fully rested after a 10-day break, against a team playing their 3rd match in 10 days. Always going to be one outcome really.

At the end of the day, its not done and dusted, officially, but history tells us we will get no favours on the last day, we're Spurs, we rarely get fairytale finishes.
Even 2010 after getting 4th we ended up with a 4-2 loss at f#ckin Burnley.

I've been confident of a Top 4 finish for weeks, but as each set of fixtures has passed by, my confidence has waned a touch with each routine victory for Cheslea and Arsenal

Fuk off you ****y little brick Wigan ****s!! Hope u disappear into nothing and fade away u useless ****s!!! Fuk off.

As many have said only ourselves to blame if we don't get there in the end, Wigan just lost their legs because of the cup final. To be fair, Saudi Sportswashing Machine away was probably the tougher on paper really, so fingers crossed that tosser Pardew makes an effort

We blew our chances in the transfer window. The team's not good enough simple as; the gap in quality is huge.

yet going into the last day we are STILL in the hunt to finish 4th.. potentially have 72 points and have won 10 away games all season... Some people will still say the season is a disaster.

And jol

Couldn't make it up!

Just knew that game would fudge us

Yeah, not the one where we were 1-0 up at everton till the last 5 mins, or leading at liverpool 2-1 ... shall I go on ? We shouldn't rely on other teams, but I imagine if we beat sunderland and the toons beat the scum, Greg will be very popular around here...

Back