• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Well that answered that question.

Might try that again in a while

Turn the TV Arsenal score, so turned it off
Ask how Wigan are going on and they score :-k

not acting like a child, just giving a different perspective and refusing to accept your excuses.
our lack of resources are down to poor transfer dealings and strategy - the club is to blame for this, arsenal are no better than us just have a better mentality when it matters.
I refuse to make excuses.

im not making excuses - just stating the facts

you're putting Jensen Button in a Honda and asking him why he's getting beaten by Ferrari, Red Bull and Mercedes

Mark Simpson ‏@Marky_Simmo

@SkyHelpTeam i pay £86 a month can you get these two bell ends tyler and quinn off my tv screen tonight, pathetic commentary

not acting like a child, just giving a different perspective and refusing to accept your excuses.
our lack of resources are down to poor transfer dealings and strategy - the club is to blame for this, arsenal are no better than us just have a better mentality when it matters.

it's also down to a small stadium meaning limited sponsorship and modest match day income.

the club are acting to remedy this.

yes, we've lost money on bad signings, but at times we've also sold well. either way, we can only spend what we have on who the manager recommends at the time. Levy is castigated for backing his managers, then supposedly not backing them.

i think we're punching above our weight, a little. considering we're up against 2 lottery winners and 2 clubs with massive success and stability, we're doing ourselves proud, and going the right way.

Utter flimflam. Everyone here knows about and has at some point moaned about Levy's predilection for endlessly haggling about minuscule sums. Jean-Michel Aulas even called him the most difficult man he's ever had to negotiate with.

Now, you can't have it both ways. Levy's haggling is established: all that's left to argue about is whether that helps or hinders the club in its acquisition of transfer targets. But suggesting that somehow not splurging millions on quick buys has actually HARMED our financial resource base?

What? Saving money leads to us having less money?

Sigh. Shouldn't get wound up, bad for the humors.

Go aaaaarn Wigan!

Lol, arsenal fans moaning about a conspiracy...

Deal with it you utter fudgetards, this is what west brom fans feel like after carzola dives to win pens and win the game, or how Norwich feel after the game gets handed to them.

If they don't win tonight because of that decision, it just evens up all the bricky calls in their favour all season and last.

Being at a game/watching it live on TV is bad enough when you're running the clock down, but not watching a game waiting for updates is absolutely agony, feel like going out for a walk, one that will pass 49 minutes...

Lol, arsenal fans moaning about a conspiracy...

Deal with it you utter fudgetards, this is what west brom fans feel like after carzola dives to win pens and win the game, or how Norwich feel after the game gets handed to them.

If they don't win tonight because of that decision, it just evens up all the bricky calls in their favour all season and last.

I know where you're coming from, but they would be far from even, maybe add a nought on to that (well, perhaps that's a bit of an over-estimation)

jeez, he's just jumping so he can see the ball.

He's 'celebrating' because he played advantage and was subsequently proven right to do so. It's probably the only time where a ref can know right away that he's made the right decision. Dean also 'celebrated' after playing advantage for Adebayor's goal versus Chelsea.

Back