• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

It's a very wet pitch, I do hope nobody slides into the entire Arsenal team and bench and subs and Wenger two footed and mullers them all in two

. . . then follows though in to a load baring wall, causing the roof to collapse

Just cant afford them to concede a second. Wigan are usually quite dangerous going forwards and would expect them to create something

5th place.

Potentially 72 points, 10 away wins all season.. I'd say it was a pretty damn good season. Fourth place isn't the be all and end all.

I don't understand this!! What is there to be gained from finishing 5th and why are you so accepting that it is ok to do so?
It's almost like you have nothing invested in spurs except time on a computer watching streams! Oh!!!

all these stats flying around about how impressive we've been this season yet ultimately we'll still fall short, i wish there was a stat that would us what we are doing wrong

If we end up in fifth place, this season have still been very, very good, considering our departures, new players and new manager. A win on Sunday and a record points total of 72 isn't too shabby - just the usual Spurs freak circumstances would prevent us from playing in the CL next season.

Oh, and remove the financial doping teams, and this season we'll finish as the third best team in the country for the fourth year running. That's not too shabby either.

all these stats flying around about how impressive we've been this season yet ultimately we'll still fall short, i wish there was a stat that would us what we are doing wrong

IF the goons beat us, it'll be by one result.

that's one result out of 76 games. that's how close we are.

considering their stability, experience and vast sums spent, we're very, very close overhauling them on a very uneven playing field.

and it ain't done yet.

I don't understand this!! What is there to be gained from finishing 5th and why are you so accepting that it is ok to do so?
It's almost like you have nothing invested in spurs except time on a computer watching streams! Oh!!!

:lol: you mad?

because we aren't a better team than those above us and don't have anywhere near the resources those above us do.

i accept 5th place this season because it is where we should be

£50m a year spent on wages and they will crow about potentially beating us by a point 2 seasons in a row..

Shows how far they have slipped

Back