• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

what a horrible dive by Welbeck, fudging ****. penalty united

Stoke havent lost to City in the last 5 games met at the Britannia, good start for them too, 1-0 Stoke, crouchy!

Berbs has scored for Fulham.. scum 2-0 up now and cruising

Southampton's goalkeeper is without doubt, the worst in the league.

3-0 now. Arsenal starting the season really well.

Garcia scored his first for City 1-1

I thought Arse were brick?

And dont give me the spiel that they beat a Saints team. You beat whats in front of ya. Most people can just argue that theyre 'crap' but will be funny when they do well... It was also said last season haha.

A bit tinkled off cos its a good start for them - opposite to last season

I thought Arse were brick?

And dont give me the spiel that they beat a Saints team. You beat whats in front of ya. Most people can just argue that theyre 'crap' but will be funny when they do well... It was also said last season haha.

A bit tinkled off cos its a good start for them - opposite to last season

to be fair, Southampton have by far the worst defence in the league...

I seemed to be one of few who said Arsenal will probably fight for the title until about February and then tail off but end off finishing comfortably in 3rd.

to be fair, Southampton have by far the worst defence in the league...

So did Norwich right? I agree Southampton have a poor defence. It aint great is it.

They also beat Liverscum. The thing is we always try find excuses - last year it was RVP will get injured etc haha did he fudge.

Anyways just an observation really.

Back