• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I have very little respect for them winning it in 95. Sugar daddy club at the time. Their current owners deserve nothing but failure, though if rumours are true they've already drained the club for enough money to cover what it cost to buy it. Time for them to fudge off.

QPR: Green; Bosingwa, Samba, Hill, Ben Haim; Townsend, Mbia, Derry, Hoilett, Taarabt; Remy
Stoke: Begovic; Shotton, Huth, Shawcross, Wilson; Whelan, N’Zonzi, Adam, Walters; Crouch, Jerome

Norwich Bunn; R.Martin, Bassong, Turner, Garrido; Johnson, Howson, Snodgrass, E.Bennett; Kamara, Holt
Reading: McCarthy; Gunter, Kelly, Mariappa, Morrison; Karacan, Guthrie, McCleary, McAnuff; Blackman, Pogrebnyak

Sunderland: Mignolet; Rose, N’Diaye, O’Shea, Cuellar; Larsson, Colback, Johnson, McLean, Sessegnon; Graham
Everton: Howard; Coleman, Baines, Distin, Heitinga; Gibson, Osman, Fellaini, Pienaar; Anichebe, Mirallas

We are everyone's feeder club

I'd like to see Brentford come up, been to Griffin Park a couple of times, nice place. Interesting with their plans for a new stadium. Their game is televised later today, at least it's available on tha internetz. Rösler's a decent manager, nothing special and a bit too cautious and boring in style, but he'll do well in the Championship.

I used to have a season ticket down at Bournemouth back in the days when the club didn't have a pot to tinkle in. The club was under a transfer embargo for christ knows how long then. I was always a bit bitter about Brighton: I remember the fans united day that took place down there when they were going bust, at the same time Bournemouth were on the edge of going under too and the media didnt give a toss.

I can remember there used to be a half time draw on the pitch, zop prize 1000 quid, and every time the winner came to collect all the fans would be chanting "give it back, give it back" which the poor sod invariably did.

Always played football the right way, produced some excellent players over the years before basically becoming a feeder club for Burnley. Eddie Howe in charge, a bit of investment... let the good times roll.

Dont Brentford play Doncaster last day of the season or something? Maybe both sides will go up....

Swansea: Vorm; Rangel, Flores, Williams, Davies; Britton, de Guzman, Michu, Dyer; Hernandez, Moore
Southampton: Boruc; Clyne, Hooiveld, Yoshida, Fox; Schneiderlin, Davis, Cork, Lallana; Rodriguez, Lambert

West Brom: Foster; Jones, McAuley, Olsson, Popov; Dorrans, Yacob, Morrison, Brunt; Fortune, Lukaku
Saudi Sportswashing Machine: Elliot; Debuchy, S.Taylor, Yanga-Mbiwa, Haidara; Perch, Cabaye; Gouffran, Sissoko, Gutierrez; Cisse

West Ham: Jaaskelainen, Demel, Collins, Reid, O'Brien, Vaz Te, O'Neil, Nolan, Diame, Jarvis, Carroll
Wigan: Joel, Alcaraz, Boyce, Caldwell, Figueroa, Maloney, Gomez, McCarthy, Scharner, McManaman, Kone.

Shows what a **** up the Wolves board made by sacking McCarthy, he has done ever so well at Ipswich since going there taking over a team at rock bottom

Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Arteta, Ramsey, Rosicky, Cazorla, Walcott, Giroud

Strong team.

And the big one:

------------- Schwarzer
Manolev Senderos Hangeland Richardson
------------ Enoh Sidwell
--------Ruiz Emanuelson Kacaniklic
-------------- Berbatov

------------- Giroud
------ Cazorla Rosicky Walcott
---------- Arteta Ramsey
Monreal Koscielny Mertesacker Sagna
------------- Szxcny

I'd like to see Brentford come up, been to Griffin Park a couple of times, nice place. Interesting with their plans for a new stadium. Their game is televised later today, at least it's available on tha internetz. Rösler's a decent manager, nothing special and a bit too cautious and boring in style, but he'll do well in the Championship.

My local club Brentford.

The fulham arse game is making my stomach churn. Can just see them strolling it. Then there will be huge pressure on us tomorrow.

Championship bottom half, two thirds actually, as it stands:

58 Charlton, Middlesbrough, Leeds
57 Birmingham
56 Ipswich
55 Blackpool, Derby, Millwall
54 Burnley, Sheff Wed, Huddersfield
53 Blackburn
51 Peterborough, Wolves
50 Barnsley

Bristol City already relegated.

Today we have Birmingham - Leeds, Charlton - Wolves, Derby - Peterborough, Sheff Wed - Ipswich among other games.

Championship bottom half, two thirds actually, as it stands:

58 Charlton, Middlesbrough, Leeds
57 Birmingham
56 Ipswich
55 Blackpool, Derby, Millwall
54 Burnley, Sheff Wed, Huddersfield
53 Blackburn
51 Peterborough, Wolves
50 Barnsley

Bristol City already relegated.

Today we have Birmingham - Leeds, Charlton - Wolves, Derby - Peterborough, Sheff Wed - Ipswich among other games.

Was reading the RP today, Burnley if lose all 3 games left could go down with 54 points, most ever

I have very little respect for them winning it in 95. Sugar daddy club at the time. Their current owners deserve nothing but failure, though if rumours are true they've already drained the club for enough money to cover what it cost to buy it. Time for them to fudge off.

It was their first league title in over 80 years. Don't think their fans or the history books will care how they won it. I am sure lot of Spurs fans badly want to see us win the league title atleast once.

Back