• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Is Levy watching, this is why it's important to sign half decent strikers. They turn games no matter whether its down to luck or not!

After what happened in that last match against west ham a few seasons ago i have always know what goes on in the premership. Not really followed the football today but can i ask a question guys?

Do you think the is corruption in the premership?

Well we should never have had to rely on arsenal to lose, we were clear so we have ourselves to blame. Like I said about 6 months ago, chelsea are more likely to drop but most of you don't want that, you hate arsenal more than you support Tottenham so you want us to finish above as opposed to us just finishing in the top 4.

Arse looked poor to me. Little invention or drive. Norwich showing far more heart. Shame they got done over by a linesman who wanted some attention.

After what happened in that last match against west ham a few seasons ago i have always know what goes on in the premership. Not really followed the football today but can i ask a question guys?

Do you think the is corruption in the premership?

Been thinking this for a while but i guess its just sour grapes.

Well we should never have had to rely on arsenal to lose, we were clear so we have ourselves to blame. Like I said about 6 months ago, chelsea are more likely to drop but most of you don't want that, you hate arsenal more than you support Tottenham so you want us to finish above as opposed to us just finishing in the top 4.

Huh?

Most of us want to finish as high as possible. Which means above Arsenal and Chelsea. If we're to finish fourth i don't give a fudge which one of them fudges it up, as long as one of them does.

Former Leeds manager Neil Warnock Arsenal 3-1 Norwich

"You are shaken after feeling such an injustice when a man 50-yards away gives a decision for a penalty that no Arsenal player appeals for.

"You have a busy linesman over there. I get in trouble so much about referees but now I can say what I want.

"That penalty that started this would not have been given at the other end of the pitch."

I just want us to finish in the top four, as each game goes why and we fluff our lines it becomes less likely.

After we beat them we had a 7 point gap and again we cannot hold it - it comes down to poor transfer activity. That is the only constant in all this.

Not just Spurs sour grapes:

Former Leeds manager Neil Warnock
Arsenal 3-1 Norwich

"You are shaken after feeling such an injustice when a man 50-yards away gives a decision for a penalty that no Arsenal player appeals for.

"You have a busy linesman over there. I get in trouble so much about referees but now I can say what I want.

"That penalty that started this would not have been given at the other end of the pitch."

Their 3rd was possibly offside.

Former Leeds manager Neil Warnock
Arsenal 3-1 Norwich

I just want us to finish in the top four, as each game goes why and we fluff our lines it becomes less likely.

After we beat them we had a 7 point gap and again we cannot hold it - it comes down to poor transfer activity. That is the only constant in all this.

The constant i can think of is Wenger. Always seems to pull it off when the brick hits the fan.

Back