• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

If we win the next 19 games we finish 2nd and win the Europa.

Easy.
Sunday 24th February 2013

Emirates Marketing Project V Chelsea

13:30

Monday 25th February 2013

West Ham V Tottenham
20:00

Draw tomorrow and win Monday we are 3rd and 3 points behind City. We have to beat City and they have to drop points because of their superior GD.

But I like your thinking!\o/

Maybe Rossi was expecting us to beat City 5-0.

What is going on with that soapy moustache from the multi millionaire Chronic?
He looks like Ben Turpin.

Arsenal look dangerous every time they go forward.

Big man Wheelchair. He is the club right now.

Great point from Hansen there about Weimann not closing down Wheelchair in the build up to the winner. It's a team game.

Last edited:
Great result for Norwich and Hughton. Looks like he has a career in the EPL . Baines assist for Everton's opener. Lack of a squad will doom Everton's season.

WBA ..Lukaku 9 in 12 starts. Chelsea are next...oh he can't play.

Why did comm say Odemwhinger coming on as sub for Lukaku was greeted by boos when it wasn't?

85 goals in 200 EPL games for Berbs. Redknapp brought in Crouch.

Last edited:
Di Santo looked like a world beater today, then it again it was only Reading.

Shearer was coating Taarabt earlier. Saying how he has talent but does not put it in as much as he should do. I wonder how our fans would take to him if we re-signed him. I bet a lot of our fans would love him, bit of a maverick, questionable effort ala Berbatov. Interesting how United fans were slated for not appreciating him. Do they have just have higher standards than us when it comes to effort/desire/insert cliche here?

Oooh..aggro between Hansen and Shearer. Hansen accuses Shearer of being a hypocrite for criticising forwards for using their elbows when Shearer did the same.

I'd choose not to have signed Adebayor. I think we would have been better signing Berbatov and a younger striker, who? I don't know off the top of my head.

I would have loved us to have had Lukaku as that striker but that was never going to happen. We need the equivalent of a Morata.

I'd choose not to have signed Adebayor. I think we would have been better signing Berbatov and a younger striker, who? I don't know off the top of my head.

I would have loved us to have had Lukaku as that striker but that was never going to happen. We need the equivalent of a Morata.

I think Benteke is one we should look at in the summer.

Last season meant nothing to you?

Ade will score goals this season to help us win.

He did well last season, very well, but he has had history of this before. He starts well & then disappears. I think Berbatov is a better player and I would have only signed 1 of the 2, so it would have been Berbatov.

He did well last season, very well, but he has had history of this before. He starts well & then disappears. I think Berbatov is a better player and I would have only signed 1 of the 2, so it would have been Berbatov.

I get shot down whenever I bring this up. Apparently all that matters is what he has done at Spurs.

Back