• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I'm going to let my hatred of LFC rule here and say anything but a win for them.

Nice easy next 7 fixtures for West Ham, could soon see them down the bottom where they belong

H - Emirates Marketing Project
A - Saudi Sportswashing Machine
H - Stoke
A - Tottenham
A - Man Utd
H - Chelsea
H - Liverpool

Nice easy next 7 fixtures for West Ham, could soon see them down the bottom where they belong

H - Emirates Marketing Project
A - Saudi Sportswashing Machine
H - Stoke
A - Tottenham
A - Man Utd
H - Chelsea
H - Liverpool

That is a bitch of a run. They will do well to get anything more than 6pts from that lot

Juventus still cheating I see - Catania had a clear goal overruled in the first half

QPR defender Stephane Mbia claims manager Mark Hughes did not even know *whether he was worth signing.

Mbia, sold by *Marseille for £5million in August, told French newspaper L’Equipe: “The manager knew my name and had seen me in the Champions League, but did not really know whether I was good or not.”

Mbia – sent off yesterday for kicking out against Arsenal’s Thomas *Vermaelen – admitted QPR were just as big a mystery for him: “I thought they were a Scottish club. Marseille needed the money. So I thought why not if it is for their good and mine, but I would never have thought of coming here.”

On QPR’s tactics, Mbia said: “There is only *playing and very little tactics. We don’t *really train in the week, we have rest days, but we haven’t the right to mess up on match days.”

And Mbia has had problems on the pitch before his sending off at the *Emirates. He said: “Against West Ham, I went to see the referee to tell him Andy Carroll kept elbowing me. The ref *replied: ‘Welcome to England’.”

:)

Howard; Coleman, Jagielka, Distin, Baines; Neville, Osman; Naismith, Fellaini, Mirallas; Jelavic

Jones; Wisdom, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique; Allen, Sahin, Gerrard; Sterling, Suso, Suarez

I predict 3 dives by Suarez.

Draw please or a win for the toffees, though a win for them is not great for us.

Every week we say this. But seriously...

Suarez has one of the most punchable faces in history.

Every week we say this. But seriously...

Suarez has one of the most punchable faces in history.

What you talking about?

cfootie.co_.za_Luis-Suarez-Liverpool.jpg

****. And, I've got Leighton Baines in both my FF teams.

surely that sort of celebration is more deserving of a yellow card than going into the crowd to celebrate.

surely that sort of celebration is more deserving of a yellow card than going into the crowd to celebrate.

yep, didn't notice it but the commentators said Rodgers was applauding as he did it too. classy.

Back