• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OFFICIAL OMT Crystal Palace V Spurs FA CUP**

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Torally agree. Amazing for just 18 really.

I actually still think KWP has done really well. People just won’t see beyond the handball of course.

Both have done some good things and some bad things. Wouldn’t draw any conclusions either way on them from today.

The way BT Sport having been talking, you would think Palace were some mid-table Championship side. They are no mugs, ffs they have been in the FA Cup final more recently than we have..twice

That’s a sad indictment of our lack of success over the last 3 decades.

Can’t wait until I get into work tomorrow and hear the sentence “ Swansea have won more than us over the last 10 years”.

I guess history will look kindly upon us when we weigh up the Poch era as we qualified for the champions league 3 seasons in a row.

Back