• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OFFICIAL OMT** Barca vs Tottenham Hotspurs

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TOTTENHAM FIRST! We're doomed.

fe97255e923549f70b7b2420f439ff67589c3a8a.gif

Instant ban.

...................Lloris...................

Aurier....Toby.......Verts........Davies

...................Dier.....................

..............Sissoko (to mark Messi)

....................Eriksen..................

Son.................Kane.............Dele

Sissoko to do a man to man marking job on Messi. Messi was the difference between the teams at Wembley and needs to be nullified. Sissoko would have cult status if he does it effectively and we win.

Barca 1 Spurs 2

...................Lloris...................

Aurier....Toby.......Verts........Davies

...................Dier.....................

..............Sissoko (to mark Messi)

....................Eriksen..................

Son.................Kane.............Dele

Sissoko to do a man to man marking job on Messi. Messi was the difference between the teams at Wembley and needs to be nullified. Sissoko would have cult status if he does it effectively and we win.

Barca 1 Spurs 2

Not sure i would expect a fit and firing double act of Dier and Wanyama/Dembele to do that let alaone Sissoko:D

Not sure i would expect a fit and firing double act of Dier and Wanyama/Dembele to do that let alaone Sissoko:D

Man to man. Follow him everywhere. Get a foot in before he gets the ball. Don't let him have a second on the ball. Bulldoze him in challenges. Sissoko would be well up to that task imo.

In my view (and experience) this is the most effective way to nullify a special player.

Man to man. Follow him everywhere. Get a foot in before he gets the ball. Don't let him have a second on the ball. Bulldoze him in challenges. Sissoko would be well up to that task imo.

In my view (and experience) this is the most effective way to nullify a special player.

It is often the most effective; but a) this is Messi and b) this is Sissoko and whilst i appreciate what he brings to the team, that kind of DM/man-marking game i think he has yet to show even when at his very best...

Not really expecting a result tomorrow, but I expect full throttle and 100% effort throughout the match from all our lads picked to play regardless of who scores when. I reckon Barca will rest a few players, but Messi will probably start just because of the stir he caused us in the first leg (and Barca not wanting to be accused of not giving it their all).

Not really expecting a result tomorrow, but I expect full throttle and 400% effort throughout the match from all our lads picked to play regardless of who scores when. I reckon Barca will rest a few players, but Messi will probably start just because of the stir he caused us in the first leg (and Barca not wanting to be accused of not giving it their all).

I think Messi will start simply because him and Ronaldo are battling personal CL records. Every goal counts

Theres more chance of PSV getting a result vs Inter than there is of Messi not playing IMO irrespective of what their coach appeared to be hinting.....

I dont get why this isnt done more to the top players. Ive only ever seen it done a handful of times and it seems very effective, even a top player will find it ridiculously hard to impact the game as he usually would when there is a guy literally in his face all the time....

Trial by fire for our guy Kyle, but I think he's up to it. Assuming Aurier is out, I think we need Dier in CM more than we need him at right back. Only big question for me is whether to go with Winks in CM or Dele deeper with Sonny up top.

------------Lloris--------
KWP---Toby--Jan---Rose
-Sissoko--Dier--Dele
Sonny---Kane---Eriksen

It's the hope that kills you.

Trial by fire for our guy Kyle, but I think he's up to it. Assuming Aurier is out, I think we need Dier in CM more than we need him at right back. Only big question for me is whether to go with Winks in CM or Dele deeper with Sonny up top.

------------Lloris--------
KWP---Toby--Jan---Rose
-Sissoko--Dier--Dele
Sonny---Kane---Eriksen

It's the hope that kills you.

KWP with Toby next to him will possibly be better than Aurier with Sanchez or Foyth. I truly believe there’s a RB spot up for grabs, even with Aurier’s improvement this season.

I held no hope for this game, maybe at best a draw. But then I remembered that Sissoko only made a subs appearance in the last game.

We're gonna smash 'em.

Back