• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Match Threads

I hope some of you don't REALLY take the OMT that serious???

Should be one long OMT from day one. Keep it all in one place I say.

Or have a thread for each poster and then put it all together afterwards and see if any arguments form naturally...

Whoever starts the next OMT, please, please put some effort in.

No wonder we struggled today with the effort presented to us this week.

So... who has the skills to get us a win against Panathinaikos? An away win here would set us up nicely for the rest of the group stage and allow us to "experiment" more.

So... who has the skills to get us a win against Panathinaikos? An away win here would set us up nicely for the rest of the group stage and allow us to "experiment" more.

Not just that - another win (our fourth consecutive victory) - will keep the momentum going and extend our unbeaten run to eight games going into the home match against Aston Villa on Sunday.

So where is the Panatha...............the Pnathano.....................the Panhanothin ..................

So, where is the greek match thread then?

I'll do it since my dad is a Panathinaikos supporter and I have some connection, but hopefully we'll give those greeks another deficit to worry about... just need time to do it properly.

Where is the Chelsea OMT?

We need this one nice and early to prepare in time. None of this last-minute half job flimflam

Where is the Chelsea OMT?

We need this one nice and early to prepare in time. None of this last-minute half job flimflam

I have the Spurs v Chelsea match history ready and waiting but I think someone else should start the OMT, even though I managed a win and a clean sheet with the Aston Villa one.

No. The rules are there for all to see.

Will gladly let THFC6061 post in the OMT when it is done, but can not start it.

And whoever does it better make it good :barnet:

No. The rules are there for all to see.

Will gladly let THFC6061 post in the OMT when it is done, but can not start it.

And whoever does it better make it good :barnet:

You see, this is why I don't get involved myself.

Can't even read the fudging rules properly! 8-[

Back