• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Just watched Central Park Five on netflix. Brilliant, but after seeing Making A Murderer it did seem rushed as it was 2 hours long not 10

I just saw 'Room'. A very good movie, I thought, but could've been explored further, and lost a bit of momentum halfway in. Still well worth a watch. 8/10.

hate the fact that de caprio will probably win the oscar for best actor in a slow year for films, he's had more notable blowj0bs than acting performances, he's a clam

Just found out Hail Caesar was getting shown in a cinema by mine today before its release next week. Looks like it will be good

hate the fact that de caprio will probably win the oscar for best actor in a slow year for films, he's had more notable blowj0bs than acting performances, he's a clam

I kinda like him, he was great in Django and Wolf of Wallstreet, I remember catch me if you can quite fondly as well.

Di Caprio is a good actor but I have never thought he was Oscar material. Very watchable films but he is never going to give you a Rain Main performance and he will never be cast in such a tough role.

I kinda like him, he was great in Django and Wolf of Wallstreet, I remember catch me if you can quite fondly as well.

He was really good in Gilbert Grape, since then he's just been the next Marlon Brando (looks wise anyway, mostly the fat phase).

London has fallen.

Better than 'Olympus' Good entertainment
I occasionally listen kermodes reviews on a Friday and he ripped it and called it racist. The guys is exactly the kind of arty farty liberal twit I hate and that review alone just made me want to see.
Not I hasten to add because I'm a racist, but because I know it would horrify him.
Did you think it was racist?

I occasionally listen kermodes reviews on a Friday and he ripped it and called it racist. The guys is exactly the kind of arty farty liberal twit I hate and that review alone just made me want to see.
Not I hasten to add because I'm a racist, but because I know it would horrify him.
Did you think it was racist?
No he didn't, he read a letter where a listener said it's racist. He said it was crap,

Di Caprio is a good actor but I have never thought he was Oscar material. Very watchable films but he is never going to give you a Rain Main performance and he will never be cast in such a tough role.
He worked hard for his Oscars. He maybe deserved it.

Just watched this and thought it was brilliant.

A lot of classic Tarantino dialogue scenes - I see some reviews say it's boring but I loved the back-and-forth between the characters.
I heard about it an d planning watching it. is it worth watching?

Back