• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Finally after years of my old lady asking me to watch Inception i have just done so. That's nearly 2 hours of wasted time, what a load of rubbish.

Finally after years of my old lady asking me to watch Inception i have just done so. That's nearly 2 hours of wasted time, what a load of rubbish.

Oh boy that was a real stinker for me also.
My Son loved it, but what can I say, I blame the parents!

I went to see Bohemian Rhapsody last night and will try to not include any spoilers, but we all know the story anyway. I'd been looking forward to it since first seeing the trailer months ago. I was not disappointed. Rami Malek puts in a superb performance as Freddie. The rest of the band are also captured brilliantly by their respective actors. The film relies on the actors being lookalikes and method acting, but it worked for me.

It has been panned a bit by film critics and there are a few moments that I found a bit jarring, i.e the chronology, but not too much. I was totally immersed in the movie to the extent that I forgot that I was even in the cinema. I'm not the soppy type, but I was nearly in tears several times.

I found it hard to get to sleep last night as I couldn't get "Love of my Life" out of my head. Although I had a large burger before the show and popcorn during it, which may have contributed.

The current negative Press reviews are similar to the part in the film that flashed up the bad Press Bohemian Rhapsody single reviews from the time. The press were wrong on that occasion and for me are wrong again now.

I went to see Bohemian Rhapsody last night and will try to not include any spoilers, but we all know the story anyway. I'd been looking forward to it since first seeing the trailer months ago. I was not disappointed. Rami Malek puts in a superb performance as Freddie. The rest of the band are also captured brilliantly by their respective actors. The film relies on the actors being lookalikes and method acting, but it worked for me.

It has been panned a bit by film critics and there are a few moments that I found a bit jarring, i.e the chronology, but not too much. I was totally immersed in the movie to the extent that I forgot that I was even in the cinema. I'm not the soppy type, but I was nearly in tears several times.

I found it hard to get to sleep last night as I couldn't get "Love of my Life" out of my head. Although I had a large burger before the show and popcorn during it, which may have contributed.

The current negative Press reviews are similar to the part in the film that flashed up the bad Press Bohemian Rhapsody single reviews from the time. The press were wrong on that occasion and for me are wrong again now.

Stopped listening to the press on movies after getting suckered with total brick like gravity, interstellar, Trainspotting and any pretentious gonad*s that 50s throwback kermode and his ilk go on about.

It was great for me as I said

Maybe a younger generation wouldn’t get it as they haven’t necessarily been brought up with true originals like Freddie and the band

I mean that band wouldn’t stand a chance in today’s powder puff music industry

Just watched the Wembley concert now cos I'd seen the trailer for the film and it kicked off all the nostalgia.
It is the only reason for a time machine to exist imo.. "Oi Freddy, take precautions!!"

Have to get to see the film, looks and sounds from you guys, awesome

Back