• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Cinderella Man

Awesome fudgein movie - A bit like Rocky but I think better - maybe because I think Russel Crowe is a pretty great actor along with Paul Giamatti

Warm Bodies - very enjoyable actually - I enjoyed it

A Good Day to Die Harder - er shame I didnt fudgein die watchin that - woulda spared me.

Tonight - watching Dredd - better be good

Mud - very good, quite slow but I have no issue with that.

Docufilm - How To Make Money Selling Drugs - also very good.

Has Movie 43 been mentioned at all? One of the most hilariously fudged up things I've ever watched.

I have seen it - it was rated the worst movie ever - and I fudgein agree - its fudgein brick - who the fudge agreed to make such a movie.

Watched Dredd - it was ok but nothin amazing. Did enjoy the gore

The World's End looks really lame: "60 pints. Steady on you alky."

The Conjuring actually looks pretty decent.

Trust me, The World's End is complete garbage. That alky line is featured in the trailers, it's one of the 'showcase' scenes, that says it all. The last Cornetto had evidently been left in the sun, where a dog shat on it as the Cornetto melted and was quickly covered in flies.

The Conjuring does look good and with an interesting back story too, even if I think possession and real hauntings are dreams and nothing more. I think ghosts exist but I think some people are clearly dabbling in substances or eating too much cheese before bed time if they believe in all the rest of it.

Oblivion watched it

This is why I hate sci fi movies - a load of brick. I give up on movies.

Oblivion watched it

This is why I hate sci fi movies - a load of brick. I give up on movies.

Sorry but it has been quite funny seeing all the posts as you slip into this spiral of brick movie experiences. :lol:

Maybe you need to turn to some of your favourites for a bit rather than new stuff. I was looking at our DVD collection the other day and seeing some corkers I haven't seen for ages!

Spoilt for choice at the moment as I now have American Netflix on my PS3, so much more content than the UK version.

Sorry but it has been quite funny seeing all the posts as you slip into this spiral of brick movie experiences. :lol:

Maybe you need to turn to some of your favourites for a bit rather than new stuff. I was looking at our DVD collection the other day and seeing some corkers I haven't seen for ages!

Mate - Oblivion was so so bad. The last straw was when I started seeing double (two of everyone)

Im just not a fan of seeing movies again and again, id rather catch up on the movies ive missed.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy today and maybe the Sweeney.

Mate - Oblivion was so so bad. The last straw was when I started seeing double (two of everyone)

Im just not a fan of seeing movies again and again, id rather catch up on the movies ive missed.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy today and maybe the Sweeney.

Tinker Tailor is an amazing film but I really don't think you'll like it to be honest mate

Back