• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

No idea why i did the following, placed it about 10 minutes into the Birmingham game. It's all the money I had back from the goal scorers bet.

Birmingham v Barnsley over 2.5
Barcelona to score 4 or more

£50 pays £168.06

Using the money from the Swansea match. Should have waited an extra 5 minutes for the line ups, Iniesta not in the starting 11 #-o

Barcelona v Granada

Over 4.5
£38 @ 2.68

Iniesta anytme
£15 @ 4.78

Alves anytime
£10 @ 8.44

Messi 2 or more
£20 @ 2.16

Would have gone for Song.

:eek:

I really hope that that's a joke? Otherwise, if we fail to win then not only will you lose the £1,000 but you should also have an enforced change of avatar for jinxing us. We should never bet on our own team, I thought that that was an unwritten rule?

I'm not that daft :ross:

Good, good but don't forget that on this forum, within reason we don't know each other's finances and so £1,000 seems like a LOT to be putting on but might not have been so much to you.

There are bound to be some multi millionaires on here who view £1,000 as if it were money that were to have been found down the back of a sofa.

It was an attempt at a poor joke. Saying I won't be chasing then following up with that bet. :lol:

I've had 7 bad trips to the bookies where I've lost between £1000-£1700.

Having said that a grand means a lot to me but obviously not as much as some to risk it.

I wish I was a forum millionaire, £1k is just about a months pay for me :lol:

anyway, real bets for today...

To win
Liverpool
Emirates Marketing Project
£15 pays £74.25

Over 2.5
Liverpool v Man Utd
Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Norwich
Emirates Marketing Project v Arsenal
Spurs v QPR
A. Madrid v Valladolid
Over 3.5
Vallecano v R. Madrid
£10 pays £326.18

Anytime scorers
Gerrard
Podolski
Defoe
£5 pays £140.25

Over 2.5 goals
Hoffenheim - Hannover 96
Stabæk – Frederikstad
Atletico Madrid – Valladolid
Athletic Bilbao - Malaga

£10 @ 8

Suarez anytime/2 or more
£15 @ 3.3
£5 @ 13/1

Skrtel anytime
£5 @ 12.5

Van Persie anytime/2 or moe
£15 @ 2.56
£5 @ 9.6

Penalty taken
£10 @ 4.1

Red card
£10 @ 4.4

Just for fun

Over 4.5
Liverpool v Man Utd
Spurs v QPR

£5 pays £607.50

Over 3.5
£25 @ 2.8

Dzeko anytime/2 or more
£15 @ 3.1
£5 @ 15.5

Podolski anytime/2 or more
£15 @ 3.75
£5 @ 17.5

Koscielny anytime
£5 @ 19.5

Spurs v QPR

Over 3.5
£24 @ 2.7

Dempsey anytime
£15 @ 3.05

Lennon anytime
£10 @ 5.8

Tempted to go on over 2.5 goals in the Emirates Marketing Project game. The game is open and yet no goals and so the odds are 2/1 at the moment hmmm

Back