• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Bankroll: £1416.17

Bitcoin value on Jan 1st 2019: £15,001 or higher: £375
Potential: £622.50
Betfair

New Bankroll: £1041.17

Kinda relieved, was rushing to get as much possible money on this (£375 max) before realising it's Jan 2019, not 18. Phew. It's also in GBP and not USD. Proof read everything you bet on, people.

Bankroll: £1041.17

Champions League To Qualify:
Basel v Emirates Marketing Project
Bayern Munich
v Besiktas
Chelsea v Barcelona
£200

Potential: £341.24

New Bankroll: £841.17

This is one of the many annual Champions League Accumulators I'll place this year.

Bankroll: £841.17

Champions League To Qualify:
Basel v Emirates Marketing Project
Bayern Munich
v Besiktas
Chelsea v Barcelona
Shakhtar v Roma
Real v PSG

World Cup To Qualify:
Group A: Russia
Group B: Spain
Group C: France
Group D: Argentina
Group E: Brazil
Group F: Germany
Group G: Belgium

£100

Potential: £1640.79

New Bankroll: £641.17

There's gonna be a few good games amongst this bunch, and my next few bets will be a bit more.. sensible.

I rarely bet, but I fully intended snapping up the 12/1 offered on Phil Taylor at the outset of this tournament. If only I'd got round to it...!

Decent 1st half

Even on the 0-0 game the 2 teams playing average 4 goals per game between them so I'm hopeful of a possible clean sweep tonight

upload_2018-2-2_19-48-25.png

Back