• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

£50 mate, have a fair bit of cash at the moment as It's bonus time and shares time at work

I had a big win on the England game too so well up over the past month or so

Nice!

Less games to rely on too. Cracking odds though especially when you go off form. Lazio dominant, Basel in a one team league and Man Utds odds were just outrageous.

Nice!

Less games to rely on too. Cracking odds though especially when you go off form. Lazio dominant, Basel in a one team league and Man Utds odds were just outrageous.
Exactly, most trebles will pay minimum of 3s even with teams being odds on

I've added another treble to my one a few posts above

Exactly, most trebles will pay minimum of 3s even with teams being odds on

I've added another treble to my one a few posts above

might join in on that tbh. I like the look of Sociedads odds. Got £40 in my bet365 account after some nice inplay betting today.

Interest bets for tonight

Treble 6/1
Real Sociedad
BTTS Cordoba v Elche, Bordeaux v Marseille

Treble 7/1
Sporting Lisbon, Spartak Myjava (Slovakia)
AC Milan v Sampdoria Draw

Last edited:
Interest bets for tonight

Treble 6/1
Real Sociedad
BTTS Cordoba v Elche, Bordeaux v Marseille

Treble 7/1
Sporting Lisbon, Spartak Myjava (Slovakia)
AC Milan v Sampdoria Draw

Nice, £50 on both?

I've only got this on at the moment:

Anzhi (2-0 up)
Braga (1-0 up)
Videoton (0-0 at the moment)
Trencin (Slovakia, kicks off soon)
£10 returns £30

Nice, £50 on both?

I've only got this on at the moment:

Anzhi (2-0 up)
Braga (1-0 up)
Videoton (0-0 at the moment)
Trencin (Slovakia, kicks off soon)
£10 returns £30

No £30 on the 1st and £37 on the 2nd one, some money on Rose and banked £500

I can see him having a good round today so hopefully he can end the day on about -9 or -10 which I think should be enough.
My only concern is there are a lot of good names in the chasing pack who are all good enough to go low today.

A perfect evening would be for Spieth to go to pieces, Mickelson winning and Day sneaking a top 6 finish.

A perfect evening would be for Spieth to go to pieces, Mickelson winning and Day sneaking a top 6 finish.

Mine would be Rory winning without Spieth, Matsuyama & Day getting places - £400 plus return or Rose winning and Matsuyama & Day getting places £250 plus return

Back