• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

MK Dons v Man Utd

Grigg anytime
£21 @ 6.4

Hernandez anytime
£30 @ 2.11

Nick Powell
£10 @ 4.4

£5 accumulator on:

Crystal Palace
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (-1)
Norwich
and both teams to score in Manchester United v MK Dons

£5 accumulator on:

Crystal Palace
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (-1)
Norwich
and both teams to score in Manchester United v MK Dons

Going ok...so far. I could cash out to get £23.69 back, thought about it, as it would give me a return on tonight's betting. I think I'll see how Man U start the second half. They are the most questionable out of that lot which is a strange thing to be saying.

Going ok...so far. I could cash out to get £23.69 back, thought about it, as it would give me a return on tonight's betting. I think I'll see how Man U start the second half. They are the most questionable out of that lot which is a strange thing to be saying.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine let you down in the end, I was close on a few but not close enough

£20 Watford to score both halves 6/4 and Norwich to score both halves. Norwich comes in Watford 1-1 HT and they end up losing 1-2. Really starting to get ****ed off with this bet. Running 'lost winnings' by one selection £345 in 6 days now.

McCoy lucky 31...

Worcester

16:35 It Is What It Is
17:05 Barton Stacey
18:05 Street Entertainer
19:05 In The Rough
19:35 Bathwick Street

BTTS
Birmingham v Sunderland
Bradford v Leeds
Burton v QPR
£17 pays £81.57

Anytime scorers
Bent (villa)
Higuain (napoli)
Oxlade-Chamberlain (arsenal)
£5 free bet pays £136.13

Anytime Scorer Double, Altidore (Sun) & Grealish (A Villa) - 13/1

1st Scorer Double, Altidore (Sun) & Grealish (A Villa) - 95/1

4 Fold, Sunderland, Aston Villa, QPR, Stoke - 13/1

BTTS, Brum v Sunderland, Aston Villa v Leyton Orient, Bradford v Leeds, Stoke v Pompey, Burton v QPR - 20/1

Last edited:
Back