• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

I was tempted to put it on them at 6/1 to win.. but i thought this was the safer option :p

I took 11/2 at half time :)

SelectionSelection DetailsResult
Football Matches
Betting In Running
Switzerland v Ecuador
15th of June 2014 5:00 pm
Win-Draw-Win
Switzerland @ 11/2
Win
Stake and Return Details
Bet placed at15th of June 2014 5:58 pmTotal Stake£10.00
Bet typeSingle (To Win)Tax@Tax free0
Number of lines1Total stake due£10.00
Stake per line£10.00Freebets Redeemed£0.00
ChannelInternetTotal amount paid£10.00
Number of win lines1
Number of void lines0Returns£65.00
Total Returns£65.00

Nice one Phil and good luck with your others. I'm £65 up so far overall but laying out small-ish at present.

Over 1.5 first half goals in both games £6 returns £53
France to score 3 or more £20 5/2

I hate it when you back overs for example and it comes in after say an hour and they don't pay returns until 90 minutes is up. Really ****s me off.

I don't think there's been a match yet where overs hasn't been odds on, it's crazy.

Well this is changing now

Looking ahead to the Argentina game later and the 3 games on monday, odds on BTTS and over 2.5 goals are tumbling massively

The bookies are so quick to react

If none of the others come in including the doubles then I actually finish level :oops:

£218 on today so far and £218 back. I know it's a lot but i'm far enough ahead at the moment to risk a few biggies.

For some reason I can't find my 2nd double, either that or I never posted it. I don't like aftertiming but I genuinely thought I had posted it.
PxRJAAH.jpg

£100.23 back

Hoping Honduras nick one for your BTTS bet Mumorn. Don't fancy Argentina conceding but hope they do of course.

France to score 3 or more £20 at 5/2 (Coral special £20 max.)

France to score in each half (Was 23/20 now 19/20)
Argentina to win and over 3.5 goals in the match (Was 11/4 now 2/1)

Massive difference but I managed to get on with the bigger prices. £25 returns £200.

£70 from my top bet still not credited by Coral.

Hoping second one comes in too. If it does I'm up £310 if not £110

Back