• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Everton v Arsenal over 2.5
West Ham 2 or more
£35 pays £205.55

Anytime scorers
Lukaku
Carroll
£15 pays £122.40

Everything is going a bit too well at the moment. 2/2 on the horses so far and the first part of both my doubles have come in 8-[

Got Seville & Napoli still to come

BkjCFRxIEAAWGcx.jpg

Napoli totally batter Parma the whole game, miss chance after chance and have a stonewall pen turned down, Parma have 1 attempt and score

I love betting hahahahah, so infuriating !!!

Napoli totally batter Parma the whole game, miss chance after chance and have a stonewall pen turned down, Parma have 1 attempt and score

I love betting hahahahah, so infuriating !!!

Lost over £100 on Parma Napoli. Only needed 2 goals. Ref booking Zapata for a clear penalty pushed me over the edge haha...

After seeing the Sherwood news I have layed spurs for £100 @ 1.62 do not mind losing £100 if we win, but with Sunderland up for it I can not see it. Mind you Poyet is a boring negative cnut who likes to poo on the changing room walls so anything is possible.

£25 free bet - Spurs, Aberdeen, Milan pays £177

BTTS and Sunderland Win, 12/1

Sunderland 1-0, 21/1
Sunderland 2-1, 21/1
Spurs 2-1, 8/1
Spurs 3-1, 13/1

Paulinho 1st Scorer, 21/2
Borini 1st Scorer, 11/1

Last edited:
Spurs v Sunderland

Spurs 4 or more
£20 @ 6.95

Kane anytime
£20 @ 3.25

Lennon anytime
£20 @ 8.48

After seeing the Sherwood news I have layed spurs for £100 @ 1.62 do not mind losing £100 if we win, but with Sunderland up for it I can not see it. Mind you Poyet is a boring negative cnut who likes to poo on the changing room walls so anything is possible.

Well I just got in took forever to get home tonight fcuking traffic. Pleased to lose this bet and was happy with how we played but good sunderland are awful absolutely awful I think the worst team I have seen at the lane for years.

Back