• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

£10 on.

Spain vs. Uruguay, over 1.5 (WON)
Israel vs. Finland, over 0.5 (WON)
Turkey vs. Czech, over 0.5 (WON)
Macedonia vs. Denmark, over 1.5 (WON)

England vs. Brazil, over 1.5 (WON)
Holland vs. Italy, over 1.5 (WON)
Sweden vs. Argentina, over 1.5 (WON)
Belgium vs. Slovakia, over 0.5 (WON)
France vs. Germany, over 0.5 (WON)
Portugal vs. Ecuador, over 0.5 (WON)

Returns £40

That's what it's about!!

Last minute goal from Italy too!

I thought you'd jinxed me with your comment!! 90th minute from lombaerts lol dunno who you are but thanks!! £45 quid odd profit will do.

Nice 1 fella. I had the arsehole so deposited 50 and started playing roulette...ended up withdrawing 110 so stake money on tonights bets back at least. 1 goal fudging infuriates me though

Just realised I did a 5 fold the other day, missed out by 1 goal from £240, Dooooooooooooooooooh

1 Yes Nigeria v Mali
(Both Teams to Score) 06/02/2013 None 6/5 Won

2 Yes Croatia v South Korea
(Both Teams to Score) 06/02/2013 None 5/6 Lost

3 Yes England v Brazil
(Both Teams to Score) 06/02/2013 None 8/11 Won

4 Yes Romania v Australia
(Both Teams to Score) 06/02/2013 None 4/5 Won

5 Yes Honduras v USA
(Both Teams to Score) 06/02/2013 None 10/11 Won

That is harsh,mate. I know the feeling! 5-fold tonight lost by 1 goal for similar returns. It's ridiculous the amount of bets over the years have lost by 1 team/goal. Every punter says the same thing,too. How is it possible? :lol:

Did fmfan win a bet? :lol:

I don't count getting £4.11 from an £8.96 stake a win ;) Still on 19 lost in a row. Going for two at the weekend lads, help me win in style!

I've won a few trebles last year that have got me £30-35 before and my first ever bet I won £288 from a tenner. Luck is around somewhere.

Betvictor:

Place a Both Teams To Score 5-fold or more on any of this weekend's matches and if you lose we will give you a free bet up to £10 to use on a Both Teams To Score 5-fold next weekend!

Watford vs Crystal Palace, Over 2.5 goals
BTTS Dundee vs Ross County
5/2 Double

4/1 Treble Caen, Monaco & Nimes

Last edited:
Premier League betting

Robin van Persie and Luis Suarez are hotter up front than Rosie Jones. Together they have scored a combined 35 league goals this season which is more than 12 Premier League clubs have managed to rack up so far. The two hitmen account for 22 per cent of total first goalscorer bets this season.

They’ve spent the last five-and-a-bit months tormenting top-flight defences and they’ve left Paddy Power a shell of a man. The boss can no longer settle down to enjoy watching Manchester United or Liverpool matches, instead he is found in a cold, dark room sweating as RVP and Suarez empty his pockets.

If you’d stuck a tenner on Suarez to score first in each Liverpool league game this season you would be up €182.00 with Paddy. If you did the same for RVP you’d be showing a profit of €157.00.

That Paddy Power value column includes Paddy’s Money-Back Specials and his Double Odds promotions on the individual players and shows Paddy is putting more cash back into the punter’s pocket than any of his rivals.

winnings-on-luis-suarez.jpg

But despite Suarez and van Persie rinsing Paddy of his pennies, they’re not the most profitable player you should be backing to be first goalscorer each week. That honour falls to Southampton’s Rickie Lambert who has knocked in 11 goals this season, with five of them being the first of the game.

Here’s the top 10 most profitable players if you stuck €10 on them to be first goalscorer each week so far in the Premier League.

Rickie Lambert – €290.00
Steven Fletcher – €280.00
Michu – €185.00
Luis Suarez - €182.00
Robin van Persie – €157.00
Christian Benteke – €100.00
Dimitar Berbatov – €70.00
Gareth Bale – €70.00
Fernando Torres – €60.00
Lukas Podolski - €60.00

The most surprising figure of them all is that if you had backed serial ‘sitter-fluffer’ Fernando Torres every week you would still be €60 up and any optimistic Villa fans who had stuck faithfully to Christian Benteke would have an extra ton in their back pocket. That should cushion the blow back down to the Championship lads.

Saints are at home to champions Emirates Marketing Project in the evening kick-off on Saturday and Rickie Lambert is 7/1 to open the scoring and boost that profit up over the €300 mark. Michu could overtake him at the top before that game though if he knocks in the first goal at 4/1 when Swansea take on relegation-threatened QPR at the Liberty Stadium.

I was supposed to put Vannes as BTTS, not win, ughh.. :-#

Silly me, I'll do two last trebles tomorrow and finish betting. 20 lost in a row now!

Back