• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

QPR to win
Everton to win
BTTS Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Chelsea
BTTS West Ham v Swansea

£20 @ 8.666

Haven't bet on football for about 6 months due to cash flow issues and general laziness but stepped up with a couple of Premier League bets on wednesday and won £45. Tonight:

Toulouse v PSG
PSG @ 10/11
£10.00

Doncaster, Tranmere, Port Vale - 7/1

Man Utd, West Ham vs Swansea Draw, Wigan vs Southampton Draw

BTTS : Wigan vs Southampton, Brum vs Forest, MK Dons vs Bournemouth, Rotherham vs Northampton - 13/2

1st Scorer / Double Delight / Hatrick Heaven : Pilkington 14/1, Townsend 11/1

Racing Treble : 12.40pm LIN One Way or Another, 15.20pm WET Super Duty, 15.45pm FFOS The Bear Trap - 30/1

Last edited:
Today I'm going to start a new attempt at my over 1.5 goals betting series. And where better, hopefully, to return than the ground of my big loss last time out.

QPR v Norwich

Over 1.5 goals

£10 @ 1.4

Paddy Power punter wins €33k after perfect €10 accumulator bet

Ten was the lucky number for one Paddy Power punter when he backed 10 morning favourites to win €32,600 from his €10 accumulator on horse racing from the UK and Ireland.

The Wexford-based customer, who wishes to remain anonymous, faced an agonising wait to collect his winnings as he had to endure a steward’s enquiry before the final leg of his accumulator, Atmospheric High, was declared the winner after a race at Dundalk, Co Louth, on Friday night.

A spokesperson for Paddy Power said: “Having faced a steward’s enquiry on the last leg it’s fair to say that he’s earned it, this is truly weapons grade punting and I hope he enjoys his winnings!”
Race | Selection | Price | Result
13.10 Catterick, Minella Theatre , 6/4 , W
13.40 Catterick, Hidden Justice , 8/13, W
14.00 Lingfield, Artful Lady, 6/4, W
15.20 Catterick, Get Back in Line, 11/8, W
16.30 Catterick, Midnight Minx, 6/5, W
16.50 Wolverhampton, Hurricane Spirit, 6/5, W
18.50 Dundalk, Pique Sous, 4/6, W
19.20 Dundalk, Typhoon Lily, 4/5, W
20.20 Dundalk, La Belle Maison, Evs, W
21.20 Dundalk, Atmospheric High, 3/1, W

To win
Villa
Saudi Sportswashing Machine
£7 pays £224.00

BTTS
Arsenal v Stoke
Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Chelsea
Wigan v Southampton
Crystal Palace v Charlton
Watford v Bolton
£20 pays £232.69

Anytime Scorers
Cisse (Saudi Sportswashing Machine)
Di Santo
Benteke
£10 pays £301.88

Overs
QPR v Norwich 2.5
Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Chelsea 2.5
Wigan v Southampton 2.5
Fulham v Man Utd 2.5
Granada v Real Madrid 3.5
£15 pays £299.25

Team Goals
QPR 2+
Stoke 1+
Reading 2+
Fulham 2+
£15 pays £396.00

To win
QPR
Reading
Wigan
Man Utd
Emirates Marketing Project
£9 pays £332.84

Football Acca

Wins: United, Wigan, Everton, Arsenal, QPR
Draws: West Ham/Swansea, Reading/Sunderland, Saudi Sportswashing Machine/Chelsea
+ West Brom (Double)

£10 returns £9,841

QPR v Norwich

Over 2.5
£40 @ 2.26

Taarabt anytime
£14 @ 3.5

Fabio anytime
£2 @ 18.5

Lucky 15 e/w donkeys...

Sandown

13:50 Falcon Island
15:00 Plein Pouvoir

Ffos Las

14:05 Balder Succes
14:40 Makethe Mostofnow

edit - also backed Spinning Ridge in the last at Lingfield.

Last edited:
Today I'm going to start a new attempt at my over 1.5 goals betting series. And where better, hopefully, to return than the ground of my big loss last time out.

QPR v Norwich

Over 1.5 goals

£10 @ 1.4

Looks like being another 0-0 at QPR. In some ways that doesn't shock me, but equally I would have thought QPR would have played open football today to the point that each team would have scored. This is the type of fixture that QPR need to be collecting three points from if they want to survive.

Looks like being another 0-0 at QPR. In some ways that doesn't shock me, but equally I would have thought QPR would have played open football today to the point that each team would have scored. This is the type of fixture that QPR need to be collecting three points from if they want to survive.

It doesn't shock me that my £5 treble (Everton, Tranmere and Doncaster) are all losing and my free PL treble from betvictor has Chelsea losing, Reading drawing (united to play).

Heading to a possible 14th loss in a row :(

My most unlikely bet seems to be the one doing the best. Both Villa and Saudi Sportswashing Machine winning :lol:

Back