• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Hope they do mate;they're in mine too!

A.Madrid to win 3-2 (currently 1-1) £5 @ 10/1

Glad I covered 4-2 & over 5.5 when it was 3-2 with 20 odd to go. Another £50 in the bin.

Would have been a very good night if Roma hadn't drawn & fudged up my 20/1 7-fold

The Ryder Cup
Top points Scorer
Matt Kuchar @ 20/1

The Ryder Cup
Top Points Scorer
Bubba Watson @ 20/1

The Ryder Cup
Top Points Scorer
Graeme McDowell @ 16/1

The Ryder Cup
Top Points Scorer
Ian Poulter @ 16/1

There are 5 games in the Swedish leagues this late afternoon/evening. Know nothing about any of the teams but there are usually quite a few goals in the Scandinavian leagues so gone with an over 2.5 goal 5-fold. £10 pays £110

Nice little result :)

22 goals in the 5 games. Anyone who likes an over 2.5 goal bet,keep your eye out for these Scandinavian games.

Denmark,do you never bet on these leagues,fella?

Not on the swedish league tbh; Its a very difficult league to predict.

Think you got very lucky with your over 2,5, because normally there is not so many goals in the best swedish league; the one called "Allsvenskan"

There were 5 games in Allsvenskan yesterday; only one of them had over 2,5 goals

If you would like to bet on scandinavian leagues with over/under, you should consider the norwegian leagues.

Especially the 2nd best league called "Adecco-ligaen". Its raining goals in that league. But odds are therefore also lower.

Cheers mate will keep an eye out.

Only reason I had a punt was because whilst browsing livescore in the past,I've seen there are usually a lot of goals in those sorts of leagues. Very lucky? I'll take that;makes up for 2 of my bets missing out by 1 result yesterday :)

Ryder Cup

Top Combined Points Scorer
Woods
£5 @ 9/1

Top European Points Scorer
Donald
£5 @ 9/2

Foursomes
McIlroy/McDowell
Bradley/Mickelson
Westwood/Molinari
Woods/Stricker

£10 pays £201.67

Ian Poulter / Justin Rose v Tiger Woods / Steve Stricker
Foursomes
Tie @ 11/2

Lee Westwood / Francesco Molinari v Jason Dufner / Zach Johnson
Foursomes
Tie @ 11/2

Luke Donald / Sergio Garcia v Keegan Bradley / Phil Mickelson
Foursomes
Luke Donald / Sergio Garcia @ 5/6

Rory McIlroy / Graeme McDowell v Brandt Snedeker / Jim Furyk
Rory McIlroy / Graeme McDowell @ 5/6

£5 pays £710

Ian Poulter / Justin Rose v Tiger Woods / Steve Stricker
Foursomes
Ian Poulter / Justin Rose @ 13/10

Lee Westwood / Francesco Molinari v Jason Dufner / Zach Johnson
Foursomes
Lee Westwood / Francesco Molinari @ 6/5

Luke Donald / Sergio Garcia v Keegan Bradley / Phil Mickelson
Foursomes
Tie @ 11/2

Rory McIlroy / Graeme McDowell v Brandt Snedeker / Jim Furyk
Foursomes
Tie @ 11/2

£5 pays £1,068

Dayo,know jack brick about horses mate but I've copied your bet ;) E/W lucky 15 i take it? Can't find a stream fella,can you let me know how it gets on?

Back