• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Pirlo anytime
?ú5 returns ?ú50

Draw at half time, Spain full time
?ú10 returns ?ú43

Italy to win 0-1
?ú5 returns ?ú55

Half time score 0-0, full time score 2-0 Spain
?ú2 on returns ?ú40

--

Spain 1-0/Croatia 1-1
?ú5 returns ?ú150

Rakitic anytime
?ú5 returns ?ú40

Ireland v Croatia

Over 3.5
?ú10 @ 5.6

Keane anytime
?ú5 @ 4.1

Dunne anytime
?ú5 @ 14/1

Jelavic anytime
?ú10 @ 3.05

Ireland v Croatia

1-1 draw
?ú5 returns ?ú30

1-0 Ireland
?ú5 returns ?ú45

1-2 Croatia
?ú5 returns ?ú50

Keane anytime
?ú5 returns ?ú20

Rakitic anytime
?ú5 returns ?ú40

Jelavic 2 or more
?ú2 returns ?ú34

I've decided to keep track of my profit/loss on all my Euro single bets. Before the Ireland game I was ?ú30 down.

I'm having a torrid game, apart from Lewandowski on the opening day as well as having Russia to win, it's not been too good.

I might put money on France winning tomorrow.

I'm also thinking of perhaps doing Denmark to qualify from Group B.. They have Portugal next and they beat them in qualifying and look a decent outfit. Holland HAVE to beat Germany if Denmark beat Portugal but really as things stand, Holland have the hardest job of qualifying.

With Paddy Power

France to Win 6/4, ?ú35 pays ?ú90

If England win the above stake will be paid back under their MBS

Will put ?ú15 on the draw at over 2/1 for a guaranteed payout whatever the result

Back