• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Weve not had a good day horses wise, hopefully that will change with the footie to come over the next few hours...

Big Bucks wins its 15th race in a row..

Somebody put ?ú230k on it today to win ?ú60k

I cannot see it losing in the World Hurdle, put your mortgage on it !!!!

goal fest tonight...

Madrid v Zaragoza

Over 6.5
?ú20 @ 6/1

Benzema hat-trick
?ú20 @ 12/1

Tuesday, Wednesday mate, going down the Monday afternoon though, staying in same hotel for 3 nights, only paying ?ú150 for the room, its an Ibis too so not too bad and for ?ú75 for 3 nights you cant beat it value wise

Decent price for the room. Is it in Cheltenham? A hotel room in Cheltenham is like gold dust over those 4 days in March.

I would love to go on a Monday, I think it's the best day, the Supreme Novice is always a good race, as is the Champion Hurdle and to get out on the cross country course is a bonus as well!

Good racing at Leopardstown tomorrow with their Arkle and Champion Hurdle.

The return of Hurricane Fly is the highlight, but there are 3 very good horses in the Champion Hurdle. I'm not saying it will win, but I like Unaccompanied, back it in the Triumph at Cheltenham last year but it came second. That Triumph Hurdle has been such a productive race for the form men, there were 23 runners and 11 of them have come out and won since. It was such a strong race. Tomorrow will probably shape Unaccompanied Cheltenham's plans with the possibility of the Champion Hurdle and the Mares.

As for the Arkle, I like the look of Blackstairmountain and with a win tomorrow then it's price will be a lot shorter than 14/1 for the Arkle at Cheltenham.

Aston Villa 2 - 1 @ 20/1
(Correct Score)

Sunderland 2 - 0 @ 11/2
(Correct Score)

Multiple Type: Double
Stake: 5.00
Possible Return: 682.50

BLACKSTAIRMOUNTAIN @ 6/4
UNACCOMPANIED @ 7/2
Inter Milan @ 3/4
AC Milan @ 3/10
Sunderland @ 4/7