• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T - Manchester Utd are running away with the title. Are they better than we think?

Re: O/T - Manchester Utd are running away with the title. Are they better than we thi

The league has gone downhill. United are winning by default as city, arsenal and chelsea have imploded.
I mean it looks like we might be in with a shout of getting 2nd by chugging along being professional.
That's how bad it is.

There might not be as much quality at the top of the league (or two or three run away clubs) but I think that the overall quality in the Premier League is far higher than at the time when the top four were nailed on before a ball had been kicked.

Re: O/T - Manchester Utd are running away with the title. Are they better than we thi

There might not be as much quality at the top of the league (or two or three run away clubs) but I think that the overall quality in the Premier League is far higher than at the time when the top four were nailed on before a ball had been kicked.

Lower level clubs are better, but it's been a poor couple of seasons from Cheat$ki/Scum/Pool, and City has had a very poor year considering the quality of their squad.

I still think the top 2 or 3 teams are very strong in Spain, but, it's much more of a given that a bottom half team will roll over for the bigger teams.

Lower level clubs are better, but it's been a poor couple of seasons from Cheat$ki/Scum/Pool, and City has had a very poor year considering the quality of their squad.

I still think the top 2 or 3 teams are very strong in Spain, but, it's much more of a given that a bottom half team will roll over for the bigger teams.

I agree entirely, I think that there are more teams who can nick a result off anyone now than there have been for a while

Overall the quality has dropped, Man U have added a 30 goal a season striker and have pulled away, the rest (us included) have gone in the opposite direction.

Overall the quality has dropped, Man U have added a 30 goal a season striker and have pulled away, the rest (us included) have gone in the opposite direction.

How have we gone in the opposite direction?

Relative to what?

I don't agree that the whole league has gone backwards.

How have we gone in the opposite direction?

Relative to what?

27 games played, less points won, less goals scored, more conceded, less exciting to watch.

27 games played, less points won, less goals scored, more conceded, less exciting to watch.

Not true

Fixture by fixture we are 3 points ahead compared to last year

We have also conceded 1 goal less compared to this time last year

We are in the lat 16 of the EL

We have also scored 5 more away goals compared to last season this time

Not true

Fixture by fixture we are 3 points ahead compared to last year

We have also conceded 1 goal less compared to this time last year

We are in the lat 16 of the EL

We have also scored 5 more away goals compared to last season this time

After a win today we are 54 points compared to last season's 53.

Our last 27 games last season we gained 44 points compared to this season's 51.

And as this thread is about United..we beat them and drew with them..4 points more than last season.

Back