• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Manager Sack Watch

Not so sure. He can easily call for a press conference to say thank you directly to ManCity fans. Don't know why he had to put up an advert to say that. Thought only politicians do that for political stunt.

Some people can do no right, eh?

Even though it turns out everyone at the club hated Bobby, the fans still love him.

Real Madrid target Carlo Ancelotti asks to leave PSG

Real Madrid target Carlo Ancelotti has asked to leave his role as Paris St-Germain coach but has been told by the club's president "it is not possible".
The Spanish giants had an approach for the Italian rejected last week.

"I've asked to leave and I am waiting for their answer," said Ancelotti, 53. But PSG's president Nasser al-Khelaifi said: "He asked to depart for Real Madrid. It is not possible because he has a contract for one year more, so that is our decision."

He added: "It is his problem; it is not our problem. We have offered him another year more on his contract as well as the one he has. "When you have a contract, everyone is normally obliged to honour that."

Jose Mourinho is still the Real Madrid manager but has been linked with a return to Chelsea this summer. PSG sporting director Leonardo earlier told French newspaper L'Equipe: "Carlo asked to leave for Real Madrid but we want him to stay. No decision has been made.

"Our priority is still that he stays. We have never contacted other coaches." Ancelotti has guided PSG, owned by Qatar Sports Investments, to the French title this season - their first championship since 1994. The Italian, who took charge in Paris in December 2011, chose not to answer questions about his future when asked on Friday in the build-up to his side's 3-1 victory against Brest.

Ancelotti has won league titles with PSG, AC Milan and Chelsea, also lifting the Champions League with Milan in 2003 and 2007.

I think it's the right choice for Madrid, I expect him to do very well there, Barca will certainly have a harder opponent next season

Real Madrid target Carlo Ancelotti has asked to leave his role as Paris St-Germain coach but has been told by the club's president "it is not possible".

"I've asked to leave and I am waiting for their answer," said Ancelotti, 53. But PSG's president Nasser al-Khelaifi said: "He asked to depart for Real Madrid. It is not possible because he has a contract for one year more, so that is our decision."

He added: "It is his problem; it is not our problem. We have offered him another year more on his contract as well as the one he has. "When you have a contract, everyone is normally obliged to honour that."

Jose Mourinho is still the Real Madrid manager but has been linked with a return to Chelsea this summer. PSG sporting director Leonardo earlier told French newspaper L'Equipe: "Carlo asked to leave for Real Madrid but we want him to stay. No decision has been made.

"Our priority is still that he stays. We have never contacted other coaches." Ancelotti has guided PSG, owned by Qatar Sports Investments, to the French title this season - their first championship since 1994. The Italian, who took charge in Paris in December 2011, chose not to answer questions about his future when asked on Friday in the build-up to his side's 3-1 victory against Brest.

Ancelotti has won league titles with PSG, AC Milan and Chelsea, also lifting the Champions League with Milan in 2003 and 2007.

hopefully PSG wont come for AVB

Coach swap?

Loyalty?

It would be nice if we can get more than next year out of AVB.

Loyalty?

It would be nice if we can get more than next year out of AVB

I'm pretty confident he'll stay for another couple of years. Three years seems about right in terms of building an ethos and system at the club, which is surely something Levy is keen to see him do as well.

Expect a contract extension soon, probably a year,

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 28s
Real Madrid to hold news conference at 7pm amid growing speculation over Jose Mourinho's future #SSN

Edit-

@GuillemBalague Florentino Pérez will announce that Mourinho will leave Madrid after the last game of the season.

Last edited:
There's a party getting started on the Stoke forums, but now they're worried about who's going to replace him.

With Moyes leaving Everton, Pulis was actually the second longest serving manager in the Premier League. Wigan have been relegated.

Currently Jol, Allardyce and Pardew are the only ones to have been in their jobs for more than a year. And Wenger of course.

Back