• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Carlos Henrique Kaiser ~ Football’s Greatest Liar

The Portugeezer

Terry Yorath
Wind Up Merchant
I fully expect similar stories about Heskey and Bendtner in a few years.

Forget about other clubs. I am sure we have bought a few of them over the years, especially the youngsters. There have been many players who came to Spurs with much hype only to go missing after that.

I wonder if Arry would have signed him?

I read in his Autobiography that he was on a commission of 10% of any uplift in price obtained from the sale of a player he bought. He apparently fell out with the Chairman after buying Crouchie for 1.25m and subsequently selling on to Villa for 4.5m.

I wonder if Arry would have signed him?

I read in his Autobiography that he was on a commission of 10% of any uplift in price obtained from the sale of a player he bought. He apparently fell out with the Chairman after buying Crouchie for 1.25m and subsequently selling on to Villa for 4.5m.

Have to say his book was very entertaining but can have left no-one in any doubt, etc, etc…I mean…see above!

Back