• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T AVB Sacked by Cheatski

Chris Hughton?

Could be the man to do the job that AVB was brought in to do (overhaul the dinosaurs and develop a sustainable structure).

I can't see the venomous, bloated prima-donnas at Chelsea going for Chris Hughton; they've forced out far more successful managers. That job is a death-trap. between a bunch of overpaid egos who have the power to back or sack you (as they showed with Scolari and now AVB) and a maniacal chairman who acts like a five-year old in that he wants the best (CL) without having to face the worst (squad old, fading, overhaul required), and is willing to sack someone on the slightest whim, I can't see why any manager on earth would go there for any other reason than topping up his bank balance.

If Harry does leave for the National job, I would have no complaints if Levy employed AVB to succeed him. Lets not forget his record at Porto was impressive winning the Portuguese Supercup, Portuguese Cup, Primeira Liga and the UEFA Europa League, chuck in the fact they were undefeated in the league last year and you have a manager with some promise.

It's was obvious from the start if things didn't go well for AVB at Chelsea, the club politics would see him kicked out. Having watched Chelsea over the last 4-6 weeks it was clear to me that half the team were not trying hard enough, presumably having decided that they wanted AVB gone. Some of those players should be called to answer for their actions.

Joke club.

Just what we need, Chelsea raising their game playing for a new manager when we go to Stamford Bridge in a couple of weeks time....

ABV was doing such a great job too.

256 days......

The whole point of a long term project is to accept relative failure early on.

Just what we need, Chelsea raising their game playing for a new manager when we go to Stamford Bridge in a couple of weeks time....

You know, if one was excessively paranoid, one might see a pattern emerging;Luka Modric being tapped up by Chelsea in the summer, Fabio quitting after John Terry's captaincy was taken away from him, thus destabilising us by unsettling Harry, and then AVB being sacked a couple of weeks before we play them. Hmm...:-k

1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

So Terry, Lampard and Ashley Cole complain to their daddy and he sacks the evil AVB. Pathetic. Bet AVB is tinkling himself laughing all the way to the bank.

Yep we need it like we need a **** in our arse which is how i imagine we feel at the time.

Abramovich personally told the players they were responsible for his demise and warned them there will be 'massive changes' at Chelsea in the summer. Villas-Boas was so consumed — some believe obsessed — with the job, he had even slept at the training ground in a Japanese-style pod on Saturday evening

respect :)

Back