• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Norwich City Ratings

Rossi22

Pedro Mendes
Lloris 8

Walker 6
Daws 6
Caulker 6
Naughton 6

Livermore 5
Carroll 6.5

Falque 7
Siggy 5
Bale 6

Dempsey 4

Hudd 6.5

Lloris 7.5
Walker 6
Dawson 6.5
Caulker 7
Naughton 7
Livermore 4
Carroll 6
Falque 8
Sigg 4.5
Bale 7
Dempsey 4.5

Hudd 6.5
Verts 5
Defoe NA

AVB 6

Don't agree. Brad had a hard shot not a header? But agree on the same outcome.
Ratings are not something I really give a brick about but 8...?

Flash!
Ahh-ahhhh!
Freezes every five seconds!

I could only watch on a stuttering rill, so I feel particularly unqualified to "rate" individuals, really. It looked rather an average performance in general, though, so if pushed, I'd probably say 6s all round. I have to say there didn't seem to me to be a great deal of evidence throughout the side of Bale's expressed determination to avoid complacency. Critical lapses of concentration at set-pieces cost us progression? There's a switch.

Lloris gets 8 after his fumble leads to their second?

Don't think it was a fumble. It was a good save but they scored from the follow up. Really disappointing none of our defenders could react faster to that. Apart from that, Lloris made 2 or 3 great saves, including the one-on-one chance which I thought was almost a goal for them.

Lloris - 7.5 - very good game

Naughton - 6 - ok
Caulker - 6.5 - solid
Dawson - 6 - little to do
Walker - 6 - mixed bag

Bale - 7 - livewire
Sigurdsson - 5 - poor
Carroll - 6 - tried
Livermore - 5 - little impact
Falque - 7 - impressed

Demspey - 4 - missed a pen, did little else

Hudd - 5 - a few good passes, could have reacted quicker on the rebound for their second goal

Last edited:
Dunno how walker is getting sixes. I've always been a supporter of his but he was terrible last night. Gave the ball away numerous times, fluffed simple passes and broke down several of our attacking moves. Dunno if he needs a rest

Lloris 8

Walker 4
Daws 6
Caulker 6
Naughton 6.5 good game

Livermore 5
Carroll 5 looked out his depth

Falque 7.5 where has he been hiding? Much needed creativity
Siggy 5
Bale 7.5 some class moments. Head and shoulders above anyone on the pitch

Dempsey 5 ineffective

Hudd 4 looks completely lost in midfield when we don't have the ball. Always about ten yards from where he should be.

A loss was not a fair reflection of the game as they were kept down to a minimum of chances. Conceeding two goals from set pieces in the last ten minutes is just unacceptable.

Lloris - 7 - Looks very good, hope he'll soon be our first choice.

Naughton - 6,5 - Decent performance, showed again he can make som good forward passes.
Caulker - 7 - Looked solid
Dawson - 7 - Nice composed effort
Walker - 6 - Obviously lacks confidence, but no major mistakes.

Bale - 7,5 - MOM and always looked a threat.
Sigurdsson - 5,5 - A few good passes in the second half but other than that, he was far too anonymous.
Carroll - 6 - Reminds me a bit of Joe Allen, excellent at ball retention and always seeking to receive the ball, but you wish he'd try a few more through balls.
Livermore - 6 - Good defensively, didn't contribute with much else.
Falque - 7 - Looked promising, although not everything he tried was succesful. Constantly tried to be involved and create something.

Demspey - 5 - Played out of position, but was very poor other than that including a missed pen.

Sub: Huddlestone - 6,5 - Decent performance

AVB - 6 - Bar Dempsey up top he made the right selection. Although I hate that we alway drop so deep whenever we're a goal up. Just kill the game with a second goal for GHod sake.

I did not get to see the game but i heard we totally dominated the game, if so why is Lloris getting such good ratings?

A loss was not a fair reflection of the game as they were kept down to a minimum of chances. Conceeding two goals from set pieces in the last ten minutes is just unacceptable.

Lloris - 7 - Looks very good, hope he'll soon be our first choice.

Naughton - 6,5 - Decent performance, showed again he can make som good forward passes.
Caulker - 7 - Looked solid
Dawson - 7 - Nice composed effort
Walker - 6 - Obviously lacks confidence, but no major mistakes.

Bale - 7,5 - MOM and always looked a threat.
Sigurdsson - 5,5 - A few good passes in the second half but other than that, he was far too anonymous.
Carroll - 6 - Reminds me a bit of Joe Allen, excellent at ball retention and always seeking to receive the ball, but you wish he'd try a few more through balls.
Livermore - 6 - Good defensively, didn't contribute with much else.
Falque - 7 - Looked promising, although not everything he tried was succesful. Constantly tried to be involved and create something.

Demspey - 5 - Played out of position, but was very poor other than that including a missed pen.

Sub: Huddlestone - 6,5 - Decent performance

AVB - 6 - Bar Dempsey up top he made the right selection. Although I hate that we alway drop so deep whenever we're a goal up. Just kill the game with a second goal for GHod sake.

Just out of curiosity - what exactly is his position? I har people talk about positions quite a lot but what are his or Sigs positions for that matter?

Just out of curiosity - what exactly is his position? I har people talk about positions quite a lot but what are his or Sigs positions for that matter?

Dempsey apparently plays best just off the striker. Personally i've always thought he was an overrated footballer that offers slightly more in terms of general play than kevin Nolan and tim cahill. All 3 offer little to nothing but have the ability to pick really good attacking positions and score goals.

Sigurddson? oh he's great. He can play off the striker, a deeper cm position, could even do a good job on the wing (highlighted by the Chelski game). Man he's gonna be some signing.

Well it's definately not as a lone striker. I think he has been best for Fulham when used in the hole or cutting in from the left. Although he hasn't really impressed there as well. Both Dempsey and Sigurdsson looks like players bought because of their scoring statistics rather than their playing abilities. I can't really see why else they were brought in. Sorry to say, but I think Falque should soon get the chance as both Sigurdsson and Dempsey have failed to make an impact.

Dempsey apparently plays best just off the striker. Personally i've always thought he was an overrated footballer that offers slightly more in terms of general play than kevin Nolan and tim cahill. All 3 offer little to nothing but have the ability to pick really good attacking positions and score goals.

Sigurddson? oh he's great. He can play off the striker, a deeper cm position, could even do a good job on the wing (highlighted by the Chelski game). Man he's gonna be some signing.

Sig obviously is sarcasm (if not then it should be haha).

Dempsey - scores goals but some on here said at the time of his signing he could play as a striker - not really.

There are lots of good or very good players about but doesnt mean they fit our play or system. Those two dont. Anyways its about ratings so ill keep it on topic.

Sig - I genuinely didnt know he had started until someone in around the hour mark mentioned him in the OMT.
Dempsey - nothing.

Back