• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

No Spurs v West Brom omt yet? Can this be it?

But we can't keep losing a big game once or twice a season then being down in the dumps and go on a poor run all the time. It happens too frequently, these players are moving into a new stadium next season and we need CL football to go with it.

We now have to win both of our remaining games to qualify most likely.
I don’t recall too many bad runs after a defeat. I do recall several great runs after a defeat. But there is a lack of a winning mentality when it really matters.

Stuuuupendous effort for the OMT !

We shall now proceed to unravel, the bin dippers to win all their remaining games and cheatski to snatch fourth at the death.

A bit late, but the portend applies ! Grim days

I don't think we're bottlers. We've run out of steam a few games too early. I wonder how much it too out of us covering whilst Kane was out.

Even with our limited player wage bill and the potential new stadium austerity? We are not going to get a ‘top’ manager. More likely another up and comer with potential who lots on here will want out when we hit a bad patch of form.

Liverpool have done a lot better on not much more. I honestly don’t think he’ll be here in August. Something is not right.

Even with our limited player wage bill and the potential new stadium austerity? We are not going to get a ‘top’ manager. More likely another up and comer with potential who lots on here will want out when we hit a bad patch of form.

Poch should get at least two more seasons as I've said before but we could get any top manager in the world who is out of work.

The wages thing is only relative to turnover. People need to get their head around that. Our wage to turnover ratio is quite normal but from next season turnover will go up dramatically and so the money for more wages will be there.

There is no new stadium austerity - this is not arsenal and the emirates in 2006. It's not a simple case of ''oh that happened to arsenal so that means that's what we can expect''

Come on don't fall into that trap and think about it a bit.

I don't think we're bottlers. We've run out of steam a few games too early. I wonder how much it too out of us covering whilst Kane was out.

And surely the job of the manager is to make sure this sort of thing doesn’t happen ?

I usually disagree strongly with pessimists. I'm glum today at the prospect we will have to suffer a long slow disembowelment of our sporting souls over the coming week.

Liverpool have done a lot better on not much more. I honestly don’t think he’ll be here in August. Something is not right.

Klopp is seriously good, though. Always has been. And has the trophies (and titles) to show for it.

That doesn't detract from Poch's work. Well, not entirely, although if Liverpool do end up winning the CL, questions will be asked, and rightfully so.

As tinkled off as I am with that, I’m twice as tinkled off with some of the reactions.

Poch out? Underachieving?

We could finish third without playing a home game. Before he arrived, the last time we finished third was 1990.

fudging jokeshop.

The point is that won’t happen and we’ll scrape 4th at a push.

Back