• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

No Spurs v West Brom omt yet? Can this be it?

FFS I am fuming. Lamela does absolutely fudge all and doesn't get replaced until 10 minutes to go. Moura comes on and immediately looks dangerous.

Apologies now.

But what a bunch of useless tw@ts we are. F#ckin pathetic. Did we want to win that game?

No wonder people take the p#ss out of us. When it really matters, we know what will happen.

Forget 2nd. Might even have to forget 3rd. Now we have to hope Liverpool win, pathetic

That was coming. We are the best team to play when you need this sort of thing - we will lie down and spread our legs, no matter who it is, no matter who manages us. Be it Poch, be it Ferguson, be it Guardiola. Give us 10 pounds or 10 billion pounds, and it will be the same thing.

We are Spurs. This is what we do. We bottle. And it doesn't matter whether you're a bright Argentinian coach shouting 'Come on!' at your spineless chokers from the sidelines, or if you're anyone else.

You can't change this. This will run through the spine of the team, whether it's Paulo Tramezzani and Ramon Vega or Harry Kane, Dele Alli, Christian Eriksen and Hugo Lloris.
I thought the News of the World had shut down?

Utter utter dog sh!t. One of the worst performances I've seen from Spurs in the last few seasons. Would be slightly excusable if we had top 4 sewn up but the fact we have something to play for makes it all the worse.

Well done to WBA
We didn’t deserve it and they did.
Harry is not fit! He is atm a liability.

They deserved it?! They did fudge all except for get a corner in the last minute. Not saying we deserved anything out of that, but they definitely didn't.

Lucas Moura our man of the match coming on 10 mins from time says it all really.

It actually says everything about Poch's indecisiveness; and just to underline this is not a knee jerk... been saying it since he joined. It was bloody clear that we needed him and Son on and that Lamela was a waste of space... but he leaves it till the last 10 minutes. Pathetic!

Completely wrong tactics and team.

Sanchez/Kane/Lamela shouldnt be near the starting line up

What does Lucus have to do for a start?

Chelsea win tomorrow we are fudged, I cant see us beating Leicester at home, I am struggling to see us beating Saudi Sportswashing Machine at this rate.

Same side ways/down the middle brick that is easy to defend

They deserved it?! They did fudge all except for get a corner in the last minute. Not saying we deserved anything out of that, but they definitely didn't.
They did deserve it. Keeper made great saves, they stayed on the game and even tried attacking towards the end and scored from their main attacking threat, a set piece.

Literally pathetic again, how many times have we heard that since we beat Chelsea away !!

I literally bet we fudge up 4th !!

That was coming. We are the best team to play when you need this sort of thing - we will lie down and spread our legs, no matter who it is, no matter who manages us. Be it Poch, be it Ferguson, be it Guardiola. Give us 10 pounds or 10 billion pounds, and it will be the same thing.

We are Spurs. This is what we do. We bottle. And it doesn't matter whether you're a bright Argentinian coach shouting 'Come on!' at your spineless chokers from the sidelines, or if you're anyone else.

You can't change this. This will run through the spine of the team, whether it's Paulo Tramezzani and Ramon Vega or Harry Kane, Dele Alli, Christian Eriksen and Hugo Lloris.

Look who rears his head right on queue.

Crawl back in your hole you vile sadomasochist.

Back