• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

No Rugby World Cup thread?

England probably only have one hope - kick, kick, kick our boring way to the final.

Line up so we're taller than them under the kick (should be easy)and stay out of everything physical. That means perfect handling to avoid scrums and finding a way to pull down their maul without the ref noticing.

SAs dominance in the air was key to beating the French. And we won against Fiji because their handling was poor! So cogent points. Maybe we can hit form at the right time, but it is clear we’re not as skilled or as strong as them. A bit like Italy at the last footie euros a professional hard working team can prevail even when faced with more skilled opponents. The pressure is on them we are the underdogs.

England getting this far has been impressive (just not watching how they go here...), I don't think we will be in the game today.

New Zealand Vs South Africa final should be a good game if it happens

England getting this far has been impressive (just not watching how they go here...), I don't think we will be in the game today.

New Zealand Vs South Africa final should be a good game if it happens
Yeah, realistically we don't have much of a chance. I don't think we'll get beaten as comprehensively as Argentina did, but if we're still in it after 40, I'll be surprised.

I'll absolutely take that at half time.

We have to assume they're going to get free once or twice in the second half, so we have to make those kicks count. Preposterous decision to give them one of their penalty kicks, so it should be even more comfortable.

Really surprised how well we've held and even driven in the mauls and scrums.

I'll absolutely take that at half time.

We have to assume they're going to get free once or twice in the second half, so we have to make those kicks count. Preposterous decision to give them one of their penalty kicks, so it should be even more comfortable.

Really surprised how well we've held and even driven in the mauls and scrums.

Given what I've seen in the WC they have a tank that I don't think we have so the 2nd half will be alot different IMO. We need early scores or I fear they just come like a train

Pre match I said it'll be close and even until 65/70, then England will try to make it even more scrappy to win with a penalty or two, but RSA will get a break away try and a pen to win by 10.

I still think that'll happen, but it'll be RSA by 7 instead.

Pre match I said it'll be close and even until 65/70, then England will try to make it even more scrappy to win with a penalty or two, but RSA will get a break away try and a pen to win by 10.

I still think that'll happen, but it'll be RSA by 7 instead.
England will win this I think. Things are falling their way and the nature of the game plays to their strengths.

SA are a very innovative side but they needed these subs to create the overload

but they are also pushing the rules with the amount of extras on the pitch which the ref has spotted

they want breaks in play to get a set piece in Englands 22

England will win this I think. Things are falling their way and the nature of the game plays to their strengths.
Should do now. RSA need to be smart of pop a 3 up in the need 5 to put England under physiological pressure. England are in control as it is.

Back