• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nile Ranger...

Reported for training at Blackpool for the first time in 8 months this Tuesday (two weeks later than he had promised), but was told by manager Neil McDonald to get back in his car and go back to London. They rather surprisingly renewed his contract in May.

2AFA226A00000578-3180557-Rangers_was_stunned_when_Blackpool_emailed_him_in_May_confirming-a-46_1438293073416.jpg

2AF9E69A00000578-3180557-Rangers_then_took_to_Instagram_to_vent_his_frustration_after_Nei-a-47_1438293842227.jpg

2AF1C46F00000578-3180557-Blackpool_striker_Nile_Ranger_claims_he_was_sent_back_to_London_-a-19_1438289708164.jpg

I often think the same when I see players with silly haircuts, facial topiary or elaborate goal celebrations. If they spent more time on being good pros and less time on irrelevant distractions it would be better all round.

Lamela?

Former Saudi Sportswashing Machine forward Nile Ranger claims the “penny has dropped” and he is finally “ready to work” - and he has pleaded for another club take a chance on him.

The 24-year-old is currently training alone in north London despite being under contract with Blackpool because the club do not want him to return.

Ranger, who has been convicted of assault and also spent time in prison in the past, saw his contract at Swindon Town terminated in May 2014 and left Saudi Sportswashing Machine by mutual consent in March 2013.

Though he admits he has had “more chances than a cat”, he wants another club to take a punt on him.

Speaking to Sky Sports, when asked whether he thinks another club should take a chance on him, Ranger said: “One-million per cent. Two-million per cent. 100-million per cent.

“Don’t get me wrong I’ve had a lot of chances, more than a cat if I’m honest, but the penny has dropped now and I am ready to work.

“I feel like I have let myself down. I have been to jail when I was young and I learnt from that and it sounds crazy but I am happy I experienced that.

“Senior players and manager were telling me to focus because it is a short career and it does not last forever and you need to understand this but in my head I thought: ‘This is going to last forever.’

“But I now realise they were right. I was looking in the mirror saying ‘You are an idiot. Take it seriously. This is your life.’

“While I have been in London two of my friends have passed, I’ve seen a lot of things since I’ve been there and obviously that one has been a real eye opener because it happened in such a short space (of time), and when I saw that I realised: ‘Wow this is real life, this is crazy.’”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...swashing Machine-striker-nile-ranger-10289119

If Blackpool don't want you I guess it's hard to drum up some interest from someone else

I used to work with someone who went to school with him in Wood Green who told me in depth about his gang lifestyle. His career doesn't disprove what I was told.

He went to (I think now defunct) Alexandra Park School (about 30 metres from where I learnt to swim!). They actually were the school of the supposedly toughest kid in Haringey when I was at secondary (way before Nile ;) ).

Former Premier League striker Nile Ranger has been jailed after admitting online banking fraud.

The 25-year-old Southend United footballer was sentenced to eight months for conspiracy to defraud by obtaining bank details and transferring money.

Wood Green Crown Court heard a woman lost more than £2,000 in the scam.

Aseany Duncan, 19, from Enfield, north London, was also jailed for eight months for the same offence.

The court heard Ranger, of Westcliff-on-Sea, Southend, conspired to use the bank details of Diane Bloss in February 2015 and move £2,090 from one account to another.

The case against Reanne Morgan, 18, also of Enflield, was dropped due to a lack of evidence.

Ranger played for Saudi Sportswashing Machine, England Under-19s, Swindon Town and Blackpool, before moving to Southend United in August.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-40021308

You could have made a fortune playing football you stupid clam.

Back