• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nico Zaniolo

Still find it weird that you consider Gill to be such a player? I don’t think he would get a start for any more than 2 or 3 teams in the PL and perhaps even none.
Its just like if Poch had had that championship player Grealish to understudy Eriksen. Just an option from the bench and a punt on long term succession planning.

Its just like if Poch had had that championship player Grealish to understudy Eriksen. Just an option from the bench and a punt on long term succession planning.
Grealish (even then) was streets ahead of Gill. IMO he needs at least a season on loan in the PL or even the Championship where he plays a majority of games before he might be good enough to be a boba-fire option for us.

Grealish (even then) was streets ahead of Gill. IMO he needs at least a season on loan in the PL or even the Championship where he plays a majority of games before he might be good enough to be a boba-fire option for us.
He needs the brick kicking out of him
The guys talented but needs to learn the physical side
If he can’t get bigger and strong he needs to get tougher
Modric went on loan as a kid and it and it made him
David Silva had 2 loans that made him grow up
Gil can do the same potentially
The grealish who played in the prem before the championship was a player like Gil

Fair enough. My point is more that we'd need to replace him with someone that has similar use, not someone thats the same as the other guy we bought 3 days ago.

Kudus is the player i think we really need in our attacking roster

Last edited:
Fair enough. My point is more that we'd need to replace him with someone that has similar use, not someone thats the same as the other guy we bought 3 days ago.

Kudus is the player i think we really need in our attacking roster
I mean we don’t
As conte didn’t play Gil even with that skill set
I like Kudus though

Zaniolo reminds of Sandro Ranire and the way he moved after his numerous injury's. A bit like dembele as well.

Fans are proper on his case now too, big banners tonight calling him a traitor and judas...

Get that loan offer in with an option again, more chance now I imagine lolz
Suits him, as he knows he just has to outlast mourinho. But roma will lose all the value on him if they dont sell this window.

I guess we're fairly ambivalent now we have danjuma and moura is back, so we arent short of cover anymore

Some Roma ultras went to his house over the weekend to shout at him and accuse him of being responsible for their losing a game. I think he had to call the police.
Getting ugly for the fella.

Back