• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

Poll added. I will delete and repeat tomorrow when a completely new set of names are in the frame.

Pretty hard choice. Ten Hag I can rule out as he doesn't have a lot of experience - of the PL, living in England. He has achieved par with Ajax which is an easy job. We don't know how available Conte is. He probably fancies himself at RM or PSG. So I am not sure he is a genuine choice. I would like Conte, but will probably vote Poch. Conte may not be an option and his footballing style has been such a flop under Mourinho.

Pretty hard choice. Ten Hag I can rule out as he doesn't have a lot of experience - of the PL, living in England. He has achieved par with Ajax which is an easy job. We don't know how available Conte is. He probably fancies himself at RM or PSG. So I am not sure he is a genuine choice. I would like Conte, but will probably vote Poch because Conte probably isn't an option and his footballing style has been such a flop under Mourinho.

Conte doesn't feel like a good fit. There's no arguing with his record but he doesn't fit with what the club are meant to be looking for

Conte in charge of a rebuild?
This is who he bought in at Chelsea after winning the League:
Danny Drinkwater, Ross Barkley, Alvaro Morata, Olivier Giroud, Tiémoué Bakayoko, Antonio Rudiger, and Davide Zappacosta.

I’ve highlighted the important bit there.

What do you base that on?

the lad has lived all over the world, speaks 4 languages, has written multiple books and is a grade B+ chess player. Not only that but he has brought back Fulham’s identity. The players would respect him and likes continental grub.

the lad has lived all over the world, speaks 4 languages, has written multiple books and is a grade B+ chess player. Not only that but he has brought back Fulham’s identity. The players would respect him and likes continental grub.

That's the trouble with youngsters these days, they never put the effort in

It wasn't meant to be the ESL announcement day though was it, that only came out because a newspaper found out and ran the story.

I think that it was the next day was coincidence.
Maybe I'm misremembering but the SL stuff leaked before Mourinho got the bullet

So if psg refuse to let poch go and resigns is there any consequences?
Can he just walk into another job?

Depends on the notice period and conditions in his contract, but its pretty much a given that he'd have a long enough notice period that if PSG wanted to, they could ensure we couldnt employ him this summer

Depends on the notice period and conditions in his contract, but its pretty much a given that he'd have a long enough notice period that if PSG wanted to, they could ensure we couldnt employ him this summer

Relations between us and PSG are pretty good. I am sure that we could work something out if Poch wanted to come back. Realistically, there is a fair chance that he would be sacked within the next 12 months anyway.

Why would you want B+? What 'grade' would you say he got keeping Fulham up? F? Don't get me wrong I like him too. In character, he's a bit more like Conte. Up for the duel and will get the team fighting. But can you see Spurs appointing an inexperienced manager who just failed at keeping his team in the league? DL can't really swing that past the fans, and there are reservations about Parker's experience.

What tells you Potter is 'daft as a brush'?

Relations between us and PSG are pretty good. I am sure that we could work something out if Poch wanted to come back. Realistically, there is a fair chance that he would be sacked within the next 12 months anyway.

Exactly.
PSG are hardly going to publicly say, "Yeah, go on then off you go", they're going to make bit of a brouhaha and then I agree, IF Poch wants to return the clubs will find a way.

Back