• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

@thfcsteff is my choice. May as well have one of us as manager and he’s level headed, speaks for the forum, and is more trustworthy than Mourinho. The campaign starts here.

@thfcsteff is my choice. May as well have one of us as manager and he’s level headed, speaks for the forum, and is more trustworthy than Mourinho. The campaign starts here.

I get my knickers twisted a bit too much on occasion. Will need to be more level. Coaching team will be vital, aka Milo, Luton, Moby, Ricky, Auto and Awesome. I'd take it. Someone mentioned Dave Bassett earlier, this would be Mike Bassett!

I really want mourinho to pull his finger out and start looking to play to our strengths, he has players with limited ability and his system seems to be failing him. I know he has the capacity to alter things around and make it work but last night was a complete shambles.

There was zero effort from the players, just coasting along. If Mourinho is gone I want most of the players out too. I also think Hitchens time is spent too.

Levy needs to have a look at himself too, built a fantastic infrastructure and created his own legacy but he also has to change his approach in his dealings and getting players that the manager wants not just what the best deal is. We have a solid financial book and it is great but dithering in the market and making late deals is not going to help matters on the pitch.

I pull my hair out thinking about how we were in for Mane and Wijnaldum and end up with Sissoko and N'Koudou. I understand that the market was difficult due to the stadium build but hopefully that cannot be used as an excuse any longer. I hope that he learns to trust his own appointments in the market and give them the players that they want to succeed, not just buying for the sake of filling the squad.

On the plus side, we have some real talent in our youth set up and IF mourinho is gone we can turn to our youngsters to fill the gaps and support them with some really good players.

he has players with limited ability and his system seems to be failing him.

We have enough good players to be playing better than we are. Looking at Villa and Leicester - man for man we are far better than them but they have a system. We have no system.

I'd welcome an explanation of how we are trying to attack, other than whack it long and hope Kane and Son can do something

Think we need a manager in the Summer. Dont think we'll get anyone decent now, get an interim whoever that may be, i genuinely think Harry Redknapp could do a better job than Jose right now, and resolve in Summer

Every time we've gone down the "proven winner" route we've failed

Ramos > AVB > Mourinho

Yet every time we've appointed a nobody we've progressed

Jol > Redknapp > Poch

Back